When does the game end?

[Post New]by BancForce on Feb 23, 12 7:27 AM
I've completed the first classic/puzzle level to build the palace. Are there more levels? When I go back to build the palace I see 1 laural awarded but appears there's room for more laurals to attain but no way to continue. Is the game over?

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

Re:When does the game end?

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Feb 23, 12 7:39 AM
You can take the option of building your palace, now . . .

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Feb 23, 12 11:06 AM
All the little seals in the palace building area are different puzzles that you can complete to gain more laurel leaves. You can add on to your palace with enough laurel leaves. Look at the bottom of the screen to see how many you need to build the next part of your palace, then complete levels on the left or right side to get more laurels.
The levels on the right side are puzzle levels.
The levels on the left side are classic levels.

edp1730
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by edp1730 on Jul 13, 14 11:36 PM
Good evening! I have the same question, and the post above does not answer it. Once the palace is completely built, i.e. all 15 Classic and all 15 Puzzle levels are done, is that the end of the game? It appears to be - but if so, it's VERY anti-climactic.

As the original posted wrote, once all 30 levels are completed in the "Palace" mode, a single wreathe appears at the bottom of the screen. It is on the left-hand side of the display, giving the impression that additional wreaths (sp) can be added. To ask the question a different way - are there more than 30 levels in Palace mode? If so, how do you access them?

Thanks for your help? :-)

[Post New]by Sahmirrah on Sep 3, 14 2:10 AM
Have any of you had a problem with the palace build bonus games not being able to beat it? Im stuck on the puzzle side its on the first row Going down the 4th one down from the top I have tried everything I get 7 moves and i can get the pink key to drop but no matter what I try I cant get the yellow key to drop there is no coin or the last yellow piece needed to match together with the 2 yellows on the very bottom left side. There is only 4 pink an they don't give a coin if matched an if I match the 4 pink it will drop down a dark blue piece an on the other side on bottom the 5 red give me a coin when matched but its no where near the 2 yellow on the bottom left corner to be able to match together an once the red are matched it drops a pink key and a dark blue piece down which I match with the other dark blue pieces an coin at the bottom which once matched turns some silver blocks green with the arrows that shoot across to break a gold piece to drop the light blue pieces down so that they can be matched an drop the laurel off the board. I don't know what to do I've spent hours trying to figure this out an nothing . I'm wondering if this puzzle is messed up an there's no beating it. If I can get this last laurel an can build the last piece on my palace I will have beat the game . Can any of you help me beat this puzzle or if you have came across the same problem not being able to beat this puzzle.

Edited on 09/03/2014 at 2:26:02 AM PST

Go to: