je11ybean
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

How do you play this game?

[Post New]by je11ybean on Feb 23, 12 8:21 AM
I have tried the demo but can't work out what to do!!! There used to be a Reviews Thread for each game so that you could work your way through various people's comments and work out what to do. Now that it's all divided up I have been to various threads and am still at a loss what to do!

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:How do you play this game?

[Post New]by Mamalita on Feb 24, 12 4:48 PM
Collect gold coins, little fishie friends, destroy enemies. Get the fishes to the safe house which unlocks after collecting enough gold, etc. The help screens show what you can do. hth

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:How do you play this game?

[Post New]by Lauralei on Feb 25, 12 2:41 PM
je11lybean, I was the same way. As mamalita said, check out the help and instructions at the beginning of the game. I was at a loss until I remembered the instruction to circle the enemies with at least one little fishy friend trailing behind. The little ones throw off bubbles as they circle which make enemies smaller and smaller until they pop. If another little fish has been trapped, it will then be free for you to add to your train of little fishies you're pulling around. When you have a friend in tow you toggle the left mouse to have them circle you to form a shield. A right click will give you a burst of speed. There really aren't many instructions and most of us learned by practice, trial and error and starting over and over until we figured out how to proceed. Once you master the basics it's really fun and sometimes very challenging as you get to higher levels. Hope this has helped. Don't give up. You couldn't have been worse than I was in the beginning!!!

Edited because I forgot to say you have to lead a certain number of little friends to the safety of the house to end the level and move on to the next. If the house won't let you in, go back and find more little fishy friends.

Edited on 02/25/2012 at 2:44:41 PM PST

Go to: