cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

Does anyone know how many chapters Wild West Quest 2 is?

[Post New]by cspmbs on Jan 24, 09 11:24 PM
Does anyone know how many chapters Wild West Quest 2 is? I made it chapter 12 when I did a beta test on it(from another site) When I downloaded it from
I had the option of picking up where I left off or starting over. I own Part 1 and would like 2 buy Part 2, but not if I am almost done.

Plus I need opinions on whether I should start from the beginning again or pick up on chapter 12. What does everyone else do? Normally, if I buy a game at the end of my trial or sooner, I pick up where I left off.
But IT HAS BEEN 4 OR 5 WEEKS SINCE I DID THE BETA TEST. I started over did 2 chapters and remember it very well, which made me think I should just go to Chapter 12, however, i did rush through it the 1st time.

Any advice?????

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

Re:Does anyone know how many chapters Wild West Quest 2 is?

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Jan 24, 09 11:31 PM
I am not sure how long it is. I beta tested it also and I kind of liked it, all except for the spot the differences mini games. IWhenever I beta test or even do the one hour trial, I always start at the very beginning if I decide to buy it. Don't have any particular reason for doing it that way except, I think, to see how long it will last.

redneck57
Catfish
Catfish
1,606 Posts

[Post New]by redneck57 on Jan 24, 09 11:46 PM
I got up to 48, and I'm not finished yet. The chapters are not long but there are so many I have been playing for over 4 1/2 hours. It's a great game. I love it.

Wakame
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by Wakame on Jan 24, 09 11:46 PM
Got up to chapter 21 using the one hour trial last night ( skipped all the storyline).
I don't think I was close to the end, if that helps?

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Jan 29, 09 12:41 AM
redneck57 wrote:I got up to 48, and I'm not finished yet. The chapters are not long but there are so many I have been playing for over 4 1/2 hours. It's a great game. I love it.

Wow. 48. I should start from the beginning too. Thank You. I like it...it's unique in it's own way.
But I have not finished RTR, Art Director, Robinson Caruso, or even Haunted Hotel 2.

I have alot of games to finish(and they are just the more recent/ better games) so I'd better get back to them--Oh and I bought Jetsetter too! That game seemed very fun.

In addition to those I mentioned, have a couple more in there in there too, that when McAfee messed up my games(after the fix-I need to finish up also) cuz I had lost ALL PROGRESS ON ALL GAMES!
OBTW: I no longer have McAfee

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Jan 29, 09 2:38 AM
Yep, I'm right behind redneck57 cuz I just checked and I'm up to 47 Worrisome thing though: on the last hidden opbject screen before chapter 47 I had 2 objects actually off the screen. I hit the hint to find them and the spaklies barely showed to the far left. I just went up and down that edge as far as my cursor could go and click click clicked until it found them, but I couldn't see them at all.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jan 29, 09 8:51 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Wild West Quest II.

Happy gaming!

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Jan 30, 09 3:45 PM
I finished at Level 52.

nitram661
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by nitram661 on Jan 30, 09 5:19 PM
i just finished the game there are 55 chapters, it's a good game worth the $7.99 i spent, i had no trouble with the hints the entire game. cant wait for WWQ3

ginricky49
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ginricky49 on Apr 23, 11 4:12 PM
There are 55 "chapters" in this game. I did have trouble with the hints not working, had to restart a level a couple of times, and was asked to find items that were not on the screen. But overall, it was a fun game to play. My husband worked through 40+ chapters in one sitting. I hope they get the issue with the hints straightened out. This is the 2nd game (Wild West Quest being the 1st) to have problems with hints, which will definitely effect my decision to purchase Wild West Quest 3 when it comes out.

Go to: