bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams! Feb. 23, 2012

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 23, 12 3:06 PM
We have a new version of Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams available now! The new version of this game addresses the following issues:

-crashing issues
-getting stuck in the second dream
-improved hint button functionality
-removed a couple of hidden objects
-corrections made to punctuation and spelling

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams! Feb. 23, 2012

[Post New]by katfuz on Feb 26, 12 9:01 PM
This update didn't work. I uninstalled the game & reinstalled it but I am still stuck in the second dream.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams! Feb. 23, 2012

[Post New]by 7ggGGH on Apr 25, 12 11:39 PM
Update still not working at all. Are they working on another update/fix, or will those of us who still have yet to play the game get a refund?

Silvana85
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Silvana85 on Apr 30, 12 3:38 PM
Not working for me either,.. Can't begin the second dream. Deleted and installed it for many times now Please fix or refund..

[Post New]by Denisemoss482001 on Feb 25, 13 12:08 PM
I just purchase this game and I'm not happy at all can I get another one instead of this one if anyway possible.

blynn06
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by blynn06 on Feb 25, 13 6:39 PM
The Update did not work. The game crashed

[Post New]by stricklands on Feb 26, 13 5:49 AM
yup i start it 2 time and update did't fix

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Mar 3, 13 2:54 AM
Yep, figured I would go ahead and try this one again (just reloaded it)....I didn't even make it to the safe this time (2nd chapter) once I got the dart gun, game froze, access violation, and when restarted was back at the beginning of chapter 2....Bought over a year ago and still having problems. One hour of my life wasted once again.

[Post New]by mizzy78 on Mar 5, 13 5:16 AM
Not working for me either..... Now i can´t complete the first dream !!!!!!!!! This is NOT ok. !!!

[Post New]by nancy11952 on Feb 2, 14 8:44 PM
I am having trouble. Getting stuck at the house with the tree. I have restarted it many times and continues to get stuck. What fixes do you have for this and if not would like a refund. thank you

Go to: