bfgHondo
3,713 Posts

Post any Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 23, 12 3:15 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

grammy1957
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Post any Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness technical issues here only

[Post New]by grammy1957 on Feb 24, 12 2:49 PM
Same problem - black jumping bar......

toasty215
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by toasty215 on Feb 24, 12 10:55 PM
This game has not been fixed,it's still doing the exact same thing black is jumping like crazy and also throws me off internet.there is something seriously wrong with this game.

PurrrThang
Herring
Herring
380 Posts

[Post New]by PurrrThang on Feb 25, 12 4:32 PM
I was beginning to play my trial and after finishing the first mini game with the light it jumped back to the start of the same game and froze my computer. I was unable to bring up the Task Manager for only a second or two, not long enough to click on or look at anything.

Just played it again and same thing. Had to log off to get out. Will try reinstalling. Just rebooted before starting all of this.

Edited on 02/25/2012 at 4:39:50 PM PST

grammy1957
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by grammy1957 on Feb 26, 12 6:21 AM
Guess its time to cross off the list! Sorry BFG!

[Post New]by angrycustomer on Feb 26, 12 10:49 AM
I took a break while i was in the HOS of the crew quarters
although i had not done the HOS when i went back it was gone and i am unable to access it
Reading through the blog i now know where the 3rd set of pictures is(guess where?)
so now i am stuck unable to complete the picture behind the theatre sceen and unable to complete this game
thank you very much Bigfish

grammy1957
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by grammy1957 on Feb 29, 12 9:56 AM
Any news on the fix?

bfgCimarron
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 29, 12 11:42 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to stop in and offer some extra help - if you're still running into the same issues after the update to this game I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support Team and one of our reps can certainly help you with your purchase and give you more personlized support.

You can either click the green to the right or click this link here for more information: Contacting Tech Support

It may be worth trying the steps at this help article here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen as it can help in situations like this as well.

angrycustomer - if your HOS scene has disappeared I would try uninstalling and reinstalling - this won't loose your place in the game, but can help if something went missing.

Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 02/29/2012 at 11:43:00 AM PST

[Post New]by angrycustomer on Mar 3, 12 8:24 AM
bfgCimarron wrote:Hi everyone,

I just wanted to stop in and offer some extra help - if you're still running into the same issues after the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/200910.page">update to this game</a> I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support Team and one of our reps can certainly help you with your purchase and give you more personlized support.

You can either click the green to the right or click this link here for more information: <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Contacting Tech Support</a>

It may be worth trying the steps at this help article here:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a> as it can help in situations like this as well.

angrycustomer - if your HOS scene has disappeared I would try <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> - this won't loose your place in the game, but can help if something went missing.

Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by marykate2623 on Mar 14, 12 9:48 PM
Have same problem as angry customer with HO in Crews Quarters not working after I exited the scene. Stuck now, so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still same problem. Please help! Thanks!

There is no mouse cursor

[Post New]by yug1og1irl on Mar 21, 12 8:39 AM
I was able to enter my name during the demo, but the mouse cursor cannot be seen. I was able to find my cursor position by going back to the desktop (using the Windows key) and then getting back to the game ( using ALT-TAB ). I got to the Options screen and unchecked the Custom Cursors. Unfortunately the problem persisted.

After reinstalling the game and even trying a different mouse, did not solve this problem.

Edited on 03/23/2012 at 1:37:40 AM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,344 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 25, 12 7:40 PM
Developers and moderators~
FYI - You should check the thread "tally", there are many folks who DO NOT have this item in the HOG in which it supposed to be found.

clfbp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by clfbp on Jun 17, 12 7:18 PM
Had same problem as PurrThang. Wouldn't allow me to escape or ctrlaltdel. Had to shut down.

Mossy224
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Mossy224 on Oct 18, 12 2:19 PM
WilJul wrote:Developers and moderators~
FYI - You should check the thread "tally", there are many folks who DO NOT have this item in the HOG in which it supposed to be found.

Mossy224
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Mossy224 on Oct 18, 12 2:20 PM
Same problem here. Just started the game. Tally not in HO area.

bfgSeine
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 18, 12 2:28 PM
Hi Fishies,

If you're experiencing problems with the tally not showing up at all, you might first try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. More information on doing that can be found here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

You might also find some tips for that scene in the thread that has been mentioned previously here.

If you continue to run into problems with that part in the game, please let our Tech Support Team know and they'll be happy to assist you further.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,907 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 6, 13 7:43 AM

DEFINITELY no fix has occurred to this game as I've got a black, flickering section that covers 3/4 of the screen a year AFTER said problem had been fixed; I've never had such a problem with a game before and I am NOT interested in fiddling with my computer settings for just 1 game. ALL my other games work just fine.

MEnr56

bfgIzara
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 6, 13 10:22 AM
Hey there MEnr56,

I've just replied to your similar post here, but I really appreciate you trying that update.

Since the game is still flickering and showing up as black, if you would please write in to Tech Support one of our Reps will work with you directly on some options for the game.

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Cheers!

bfgIzara

Go to: