Stage 1 level 1

[Post New]by SnigletII on Feb 24, 12 9:32 AM
I have obviously missed something. I can't get the enemy to expire so I can get through to the next place. I can only collect 3 friends to help me and no matter how many times I accost the little villain, I lose. I can't find any more friends; I can't keep the first ones and make any headway. And as cute as this game is, I ain't buying until I figure how to play it correctly. Anybody out there care to enlighten me?

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:Stage 1 level 1

[Post New]by peutetre on Feb 24, 12 3:56 PM
When you come to a big enemy, you have to have your friends trailing behind you, NOT in the "defensive circle" where they whirl around you. With them trailing you, you move in a circle around the bigger enemy. Your friends will shoot at the enemy making it smaller. When it gets small enough, you can either left click to circle them up and smash the enemy or just keep shooting til it pops and releases the friend.

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by icypup on Feb 24, 12 3:58 PM
Yes, lead your fishes in a line (don't left click) and 'draw' a circle around the enemy so your fishes trail you. Once you make a complete circle, your little ones will make the enemy smaller, keep circling the enemy until it is small enough to consume. You don't attack some enemys using left click, you have to circle some of them.

Edited on 02/24/2012 at 3:59:34 PM PST

[Post New]by SnigletII on Feb 24, 12 7:58 PM
Thanks everyone! Once you know about the "circling the enemy" thing, it all falls into place. I actually bought the game and am progressing nicely. Thanks again.

[Post New]by jilumasam on Dec 23, 12 4:53 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Now I know what circling the enemy means...I can go back and have another go now!

Go to: