[Post New]by thomasjrandjoann on Feb 24, 12 10:21 AM
cant find the skull in the poster to open the shakeperian box

Re:opening the shakesperian box

[Post New]by lorisart on Feb 24, 12 7:23 PM
Me Either !! Any help out there? Thanks, Lori

[Post New]by lorisart on Feb 24, 12 7:31 PM
OKay..Figured it out...

Go outside the Globe Theatre and Look at the 4 shows and put them in that order...Whewwwwwwww

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 25, 12 7:43 AM
Hi, thomasjrandjoanne,
The skull in which you are looking for is inside the shakesperian box. You need to get all four books and put them in order according to the poster outside. That's what gives you your clue.

Olag
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Olag on Mar 7, 12 3:47 PM
I must be dense tonight. Have the books in right order but box still won't open.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 7, 12 5:01 PM
Did you put them from left to right starting with Romeo & Juliet?

[Post New]by kayleenw on Mar 8, 12 8:24 AM
I have 2 flares, theatre ticket, cross, in inventory, I need the last script and fuses, but can't get into the clock tower or props room, what do I do with the flares, ticket, cross? I'm at a stand still.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 8, 12 11:04 AM
The flares and cross are for the Tower Chapel. The theatre ticket is to get back into the theatre, at which time, you will get the fuses needed for janitor's room, one from the girl, the others in a HO. The last script is in the theatre on left hand side in seats, if you haven't already got that one.

[Post New]by kayleenw on Mar 8, 12 1:16 PM
I can see the other script, but I can't reach it and the walk thru on the game isn't helping because the things it says I need are in rooms I can't get to. I don't know where to go from here.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 9, 12 10:10 AM
What rooms do you need to get to? I can help you, but need a little more information. To get the other script that you can't reach, you will need a grappling hook. Somewhere you missed a step.

Go to: