Why Can't I Buy Or Download This Game?

[Post New]by MED330 on Feb 24, 12 12:39 PM
Hi everyone, I looked at the reviews for this game last night and even though they aren't stellar, still wanted to try this game as I love the show. Everything looked as normal-the buttons to purchase the game and to download it to try for an hour. It was late so I didn't do it then. However, today there's a little message that says there's no trial available for it. No option to just go ahead and buy, either.

What happened and will it be available again soon? Thank you!

Edited on 02/24/2012 at 12:39:58 PM PST

Re:Why Can't I Buy Or Download This Game?

[Post New]by jademyst1129 on Feb 24, 12 2:17 PM
I downloaded the trial version back when it was first released as a "Tomorrow's Game". Finally had time to play it today, thought it a decent game, tried to buy it--and it says the game doesn't exist! Came to the website to see what was going on, and the game page says "no trial version available" and there's no button to buy the game. I am most definitely confused.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 24, 12 4:55 PM
Hi fishies,

We apologize for the confusion, but unfortunately this game has been removed from our site and can no longer be downloaded from the product page.

If you've already purchased this game, it should still be in your Purchase History, and can be downloaded by following the steps in this help article:

Reinstall a Purchased Game

If you've purchased this game and are unable to access it from your Purchase History, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, and one of our reps would be happy to assist you with this.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 02/24/2012 at 5:25:12 PM PST

[Post New]by santiquebabe on Feb 28, 12 11:16 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ...

I WANT THIS GAME!!!

I HAD DOWNLOADED THIS GAME AND SENT A PRINT-SCREEN ERROR MSG TO THE TECHS FOR HELP.

Edited on 02/28/2012 at 11:19:21 AM PST

Go to: