poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

ticked off

[Post New]by poppy45 on Feb 24, 12 3:18 PM
I am royally ticked off, no cleaver piece, fed up of games that don't de;liver, giving up gaming

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:ticked off

[Post New]by ShazPG on Feb 24, 12 10:07 PM
The fragmented pieces are only visible after you click on the item (the cleaver) and have the window open showing all the pieces. When that little window is open, and you can see the individual pieces along the bottom, the hint button will show you where the remaining piece is.

Also, the blog walkthrough contains an image showing where they all are.

Edit: I just checked the blog walkthrough (which contains the same screenshots as the downloadable strategy guide) and it does show all 8 pieces.
http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Curse-at-Twilight-Thief-of-Souls/curse-at-twilight-thief-of-souls134.jpg

We have:
one in the top left just at the base of the light
one on the left side of the Butcher Shop sign
one covering the sign to the left of "SCARECROW ALLEY"
one just below and to the right of that (just beside the A in ALLEY)
one below the O in SCARECROW
one at the base of the light that attaches to the Investigator Office building (on the alley side)
one on the lamp on the right side (at the top, where the light is)
one at the base of the same lamp

Edited on 02/24/2012 at 10:12:26 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Feb 24, 12 10:53 PM
Hi there poppy45,
I remember lots of confusion about the fragmented objects when this game was first released.
As ShazPG has already informed you (and given you the link to the solution for this task), they are only visible when you have the item "Open".
No real need to be "ticked off", you just need to be aware of how this game operates.
Cheers

IceLore
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by IceLore on Feb 25, 12 1:53 AM
I don't know why you say the game 'doesn't deliver' when the issue you are having is due to your own lack of understanding on how the game works. No need to get bent out of shape, especially when there is a walk through available if you just take the time to click on it.

Go to: