WizenedOne
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Finally finished/beat it!!!

[Post New]by WizenedOne on Feb 24, 12 6:38 PM
After seven tries (don't know why I felt I needed to conquer this one), I got all the bonuses by level 89. I figured out, with some help from the forum, that the secret is to make four like matches in a row as many times as you can. Each time you make the four, you get a treasure chest of whatever you have been matching. Exploding the chests is the only way to amass enough money, supplies, or food to buy the next bonus before you use up too many levels. So, anyway, not only am I a pharoah, I am also a god. So there!!

Re:Finally finished/beat it!!!

[Post New]by tingha on Mar 16, 12 6:58 PM
Congrats I got to Pharoah by level 75 :-)

[Post New]by parshila on Apr 24, 12 9:38 AM
How did you do level 100, I have been trying for days but it keeps kicking me to the start after I finish all my lives, can I replay just this level

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 24, 12 7:33 PM
Welcome to the pond, parshila

I'm not sure if you mean that you aren't able to get pharoah rank, or if you're stuck on level 100? To get pharoah rank you have to buy all the buildings before you finish #100. Playing #100 is a toughie because of all the stone tiles and ropes. I collected as many powerups as I could in the previous levels and went for broke on 100. It's best to break as many of the stones (at least the ones near the top) as you can before using a powerup so that the powerups will be more effective. If you run out of lives before finishing, it will make you replay from the beginning of the epoch and I don't know of a way to prevent that. Good luck!

grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by grouchypants on Sep 19, 12 4:41 AM
Love this game!!! I cant finish my city. It says 100 0f 100 played . But Im sure my city wasnt finished. Im replaying the epoch ..More games like this PLEASE !!

Go to: