bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet forum

[Post New]by Skizzy on Sep 27, 08 3:22 PM
Hi! I'm new to the forum game. I am playing this game and am stuck in the garden. The cursor magnifies the closed garden chest and then turns into a gear. However I don't seem to have the necessary tools to combin with the gear to make the chest open. I cannot go back to previous rooms to look for more tools for the inventory. What do I do?

[Post New]by jamminjan62 on Oct 30, 08 1:48 AM
I am stuck at the cement works, the game is frozen. I can only exit by using my task manager and ending the process. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and I have tried to play with a new profile, I still get stuck at the same place. Can anyone help me? This is the full version, by the way, not the free trial. I have purchased the game.

[Post New]by jamminjan62 on Oct 30, 08 10:26 AM
Thank you, I have contacted tech support on this. Waiting to hear.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 15, 08 7:05 PM
Hi Luvsbingo- welcome to the forums!

if this is your first visit to the garden, you should have found: menacing letter, knife, mud traces, ashes, shoe print and garden key. Use the key on the glass cabinet at the top and move the pot twice. Take the page book and use the decoder on it

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Dec 27, 08 3:51 PM
jamminjan62 wrote:I am stuck at the cement works, the game is frozen. I can only exit by using my task manager and ending the process. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and I have tried to play with a new profile, I still get stuck at the same place. Can anyone help me? This is the full version, by the way, not the free trial. I have purchased the game.

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Dec 27, 08 3:53 PM
micah123 wrote:
jamminjan62 wrote:I am stuck at the cement works, the game is frozen. I can only exit by using my task manager and ending the process. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and I have tried to play with a new profile, I still get stuck at the same place. Can anyone help me? This is the full version, by the way, not the free trial. I have purchased the game.

[Post New]by cleffnote on Dec 28, 08 11:41 AM
I can't wait until they're all back from the holidays. I had planned to play this over my holidays but ever since the mcafee thing, I haven't been able to. Get stuck in the same place as all of you. Wish I would have waited to buy this game. I have regrets.

micah123 wrote:
micah123 wrote:

[Post New]by girlie48 on Jan 25, 09 5:10 PM
hello ihave just started this i have pieced the letter togther at the cement works done the crime report and got a green tick looked at some green cloth and scotland yard will not stop flashing i can not get any further pease help me

[Post New]by mousepatrol on Feb 24, 09 12:45 PM
I'm stuck in the garden, level 1 I think. I found all the clues but cannot find the puzzle so I can move on....................help!

[Post New]by mousepatrol on Feb 24, 09 12:53 PM
What decoder to be used n the book page?

fishy88
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by fishy88 on Mar 12, 09 8:29 AM
Hi! I am at the last screen where the connections are made. I have found 34 of 35. How do I find the last one between the lower left side and the center clock?

Edited on 03/12/2009 at 8:29:34 AM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 15, 09 3:32 PM
What level of difficulty are you playing? Have you found items that you haven't analyzed yet?

[Post New]by Tedrington on Mar 31, 09 3:31 PM
I uninstalled and re-installed at least three times. Game gets frozen. I'll never buy another Big Fish game. Looks like I was the fish.

[Post New]by kairee_anne on Apr 9, 09 1:14 PM
My game also froze the moment I entered the Cement works. Has anyone gotten a reply from tech support?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 14, 09 3:06 PM
I thought that my game had frozen at that point too, but I finally realized that you are supposed to click on an object that is right underneath where the arrow is pointing; until you do that, you are unable to click/do anything anywhere else. Perhaps this is your problem as well.

[Post New]by ChaplainJudi on May 18, 09 10:37 AM
can someone help me understand how to do the 'number slider puzzle' ... I am really stuck w that one...and I even purchase the 'help program' for the game. blessings, ChaplainJudi

[Post New]by ChaplainJudi on May 20, 09 9:25 AM
I still am unable to complete the 'number slider puzzle' ...could someone tell me how to do it...so I can move on....ChaplainJudi
If you don't want to give the secret out...please send me a 'private message' ...I am not positive how that works...but I will look for a message.
I would be so grateful.

[Post New]by Don1231 on May 31, 09 6:05 PM
I am stuck in the hallway. I have found everything but the violet letter, and the money. He magifies the bookcase but I'll be darned if I can find anything there. Can anyone give me a on what to look for and where in this area?

[Post New]by Don1231 on May 31, 09 6:07 PM
I am stuck in the hallway. I have found everything but the violet ink message, and the money. It magnifies the bookcase but I'll be darned if I can find anything there. Can anyone give me a hint on what to look for and where in this area?

Go to: