Pyramid scheme

[Post New]by miranda1122 on Feb 25, 12 10:58 AM
I'm having problem with that level. I've done everything possible and nothing works!
When i'm on the second level getting ready for a level 3 (jackhammer) i still have 13 sec left, but when i finally get to the jackhammer level it's only 5 sec left and no time to get the jackhammer.
Can somebody help me please!! I'm really tired of it and ready to quit.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:Pyramid scheme

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Feb 25, 12 12:08 PM
All I can tell you to do is to keep trying.
You might gather more tips from watching the video at you tube.

[Post New]by miranda1122 on Feb 28, 12 5:12 AM
Hi,thanks for answering, i've already watched the you tube version but it didn't help. I quess my granny doesn't move fast enogh and i really don't know what to do anymore. I'm stuck in this level, never tought it will be that hard.I've contacted Support Center, she was very supportive nad tried to help me as well but still.... no solution. What is going on?? . I know, people are getting pass this level....i can't.
I really regret purchasing this game, other super granny's weren't that difficult.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Feb 28, 12 2:13 PM
This was a hard level for me to complete.
When you get the key be sure that the flying birds will not get you
When you start down the ladder dig to the left and go down.
Jump if you can. It might help a lot.
This level is one that is based on your skill to move granny.
It take patience and practice.

[Post New]by sewrightcat on Apr 6, 12 7:21 PM
I, too, was thoroughly frustrated with this level. I searched the forum for any help I could find. I finally got a method that worked for me so I thought I would offer some tips.

The first thing you need to do is get that stupid blue pterodactyl down to the middle screen. Just stand next to the switch to go to the next screen, wait for the idiot bird to be level with you and switch screens. Then go down a couple ladders, wait for him to catch up with you, then go back up to the top screen.

When you get to the blow torch platform wait until the bats are in a position that they won't kill you on your way back to the switch.

Use the ladders to descend--DON'T FALL--the ladders are actually faster and when you reach the ladder above the switch you can hit the space-bar while still descending.

As soon as the screens start to move hit your right arrow key so that Granny is facing the right way.

On the middle screen the fall is the faster way to go. Also, while falling hit the left arrow key. Walk to the switch.

Again, hit the space-bar and then the right arrow key as the screens switch.

Use the ladder to get down from the platform and run to the drill. You should get there with 2 seconds left on the torch.

If you don't have 2 seconds you will probably have to start again. But this method works for me every time I do it.

Grannygrim
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Grannygrim on Apr 25, 12 8:34 AM
Thank you so much that has helped me to get the blowtorch. Now i need to know what to do when I get the key, I must be going into it the wrong way. Thanks again
sewrightcat wrote:I, too, was thoroughly frustrated with this level. I searched the forum for any help I could find. I finally got a method that worked for me so I thought I would offer some tips.

The first thing you need to do is get that stupid blue pterodactyl down to the middle screen. Just stand next to the switch to go to the next screen, wait for the idiot bird to be level with you and switch screens. Then go down a couple ladders, wait for him to catch up with you, then go back up to the top screen.

When you get to the blow torch platform wait until the bats are in a position that they won't kill you on your way back to the switch.

Use the ladders to descend--DON'T FALL--the ladders are actually faster and when you reach the ladder above the switch you can hit the space-bar while still descending.

As soon as the screens start to move hit your right arrow key so that Granny is facing the right way.

On the middle screen the fall is the faster way to go. Also, while falling hit the left arrow key. Walk to the switch.

Use the ladder to get down from the platform and run to the drill. You should get there with 2 seconds left on the torch.

If you don't have 2 seconds you will probably have to start again. But this method works for me every time I do it.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jul 7, 12 8:19 PM
sewrightcat wrote:I, too, was thoroughly frustrated with this level. I searched the forum for any help I could find. I finally got a method that worked for me so I thought I would offer some tips.

Thank you - this totally worked! The key seems to be getting that darn pterodactyl out of the way and into the second level - brilliant! Also not worrying about getting the cats (or scarabs) while getting the blowtorch. Get them later (and separately if necessary). Using the climbing bar (not sure what else to call it) to get across and back to the switch gave me the time I needed. Also, avoiding the pterodactyl you've stashed on the second level - because he really slows you down.

Go to: