bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fantastic Creations: House of Brass Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 26, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Fantastic Creations: House of Brass Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fantastic Creations: House of Brass Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fantastic Creations: House of Brass Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by cowgirl67529 on Feb 26, 12 10:31 AM
I downloaded the trial and played it, liked it, purchased the game and downloaded, screen completly black, game will not play.

[Post New]by cowgirl67529 on Feb 26, 12 10:34 AM
I re-downloaded x 2, still the same

[Post New]by _playmisty4me on Feb 26, 12 3:00 PM
I keep getting an error message when I try to play the game......keeps saying access violation

joa4you
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by joa4you on Feb 27, 12 7:59 PM
Downloaded this game 3 times; the download looked fine. Attempted to play it 3 times and each time, I received an error message saying I was in violation. Attempted to download it again on another lapto. It would not even download. What is the problem???? It looks like it wold be an extremely interesting game.

[Post New]by Raebird on Feb 29, 12 9:35 PM
I am in the mailroom and I have changed the cursor, re-installed and no matter what I do the game shuts down. It never fails just as you get hooked...great game until now, don't know how to report it!

[Post New]by jaxjaguarchic on Mar 1, 12 7:55 PM
I purchased this game and it is frozen in the bedroom, I have followed all suggestions on this forum. I would like to play this game or have my money refunded!! Thank you

nchmvegas
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by nchmvegas on Mar 23, 12 11:23 PM
I'm having same problem with game. so annoying. downloaded it 3 times to no avail. still won't play. what's wrong.

[Post New]by Mlscode on Apr 9, 12 8:21 PM
re-downloaded several times, keep getting this message "error: access violation 0x0046C6B1 (tried to read from ox.00000028), program terminated Can anyone help me???

[Post New]by fourwood on Apr 14, 12 5:02 AM
I had this problem with another game and uninstalled and reinstalled the Game Manager and it came right, Hope that helps

Go to: