Any comments fishes?
A fun HOG with mini games between.

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Todays DD February 26 2012

[Post New]by mary102696 on Feb 26, 12 12:29 AM
5 stars. This was the first one in the series I bought and played and then replayed. I then bought all the others. I love the whole series but this game in particular because I've always wanted to visit Australia. For $2.99 it's a fun little game and well worth the price.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Feb 26, 12 1:05 AM
You get what you see. Straight junkpile HOG with repeating minigames in between - same as every city in the series, save for London Story. Interested in little facts about Sydney? Get the game.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Feb 26, 12 11:02 AM
I bought this game at full price, so at $2.99 what a deal!! I buy all the Big City Adventure games usually when they come out. This is a hidden object, with puzzles in between. Also, what I like about these games is that they give you information about where they are visiting.

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on Feb 27, 12 1:16 AM

Enjoyable way to spend an hour.
At the DD price it was hard to pass. You know the old "I don't need it but the price is so good I had to buy it" routine. I want to try the other "Big Adventure" games before I spend my money. I am inundated with HOG's and need to establish a little control.
Nice graphics, quick response to mouse clicks, hints are replenished at each new level and additional points for each hint not used. Items are a reasonable size. Challenge exists to locate items and you are not reduced to searching in dark shadows.
Many mini-games which add a nice flavor. I repeat, an enjoyable way to spend an hour.
I always play with the sound muted so I cannot give an opinion on a voice over or the music. I find I concentrate better with the sound off.
Thanks to all my BF buds who take the time to post their reviews and game suggestions. Now I'm off to try the Big City New York game.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 24, 12 4:40 PM

I have to say that I enjoyed this game as it provided a nice " calm before the storm" for me; I work as a waitress on the graveyard shift and Saturday nights tend to be busy with many drunks coming into the restaurant.

I particularly enjoyed the many history facts about the country/continent of Australia.

MEnr56

Go to: