bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Reviews for Big City Adventure: Sydney, Australia

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 26, 12 12:26 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Big City Adventure: Sydney, Australia? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Big City Adventure: Sydney, Australia page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/26/2012 at 12:26:55 AM PST

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Reviews for Big City Adventure: Sydney, Australia

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Feb 27, 12 12:06 AM
This is an older game and kind of more simple than what we get today, nevertheless it is engaging and easy. I like easy sometimes. The mini games come between each hos. They are also pretty easy. Good mindless fun.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 13, 12 7:46 AM
this game is a buy for us. -------doug & lisa

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Aug 26, 14 11:08 PM
I like this game and the mini games are plentiful. I like that too.

Go to: