Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Retry level?

[Post New]by Lauralei on Feb 26, 12 10:28 AM
I just finished Stage 2 level 5 without getting the 4th chum. I hit the whirlpool too soon. Is there a way to replay the whole level.The game seems to push us forward without an option to go back.

If anyone knows, I'd be very grateful.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:Retry level?

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 26, 12 1:40 PM
if you hit the escape button, you wil get some bubbles, like exit, options etc, one of these bubbles is stages

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on Feb 26, 12 2:48 PM
Thanks, bella. We can always count on you. When I hit escape I don't get the ''stages'' map but I do get ''replay.'' Unfortunately, once I hit the whirlpool to end level 5, I was sent to beginning of level 6. When I hit the ''replay'' button I go to beginning of 6.

I've seen the ''stages'' map from time to time. Next time I spot it, I'll try to go back to 5. Meanwhile, the game is fun so it's not the end of the world. I want that chum, though!. I'm running a second game to play off and on to bring me back to 5. lol I'm a little obsessive.

Thanks again.

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on Feb 26, 12 3:24 PM
I just got it! Oh, bella, thank you. I think it happened when I switched to another profile and returned again. Now all I have to do is get that chum. This game is so addictive.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 26, 12 4:14 PM
Lauralei wrote:I just got it! Oh, bella, thank you. I think it happened when I switched to another profile and returned again. Now all I have to do is get that chum. This game is so addictive.

yup, i been talking it up in other forums....so refreshing and different,, and very long too,, i finished my 1st go round, and am now trying to get gold on all levels, havent really figured out what the criteria is for 4 gold stars yet tho..

Go to: