armorsarge
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

stuck again in American Pickers

[Post New]by armorsarge on Feb 26, 12 6:07 PM
I have created 3 profiles, this last time I got as far as Calif. and Kansas, went back to purchase the remaining items that I didn't have enough money to purchase the first time. After I purchased last items and returned to Iowa, now I am stuck there. Can't do anyway more with game. Never had so many problems with any game till this one. What is going on?????

Re:stuck again in American Pickers

[Post New]by goblay on Mar 3, 12 10:08 AM
I finished in 3 states but I can't get past the 4th one. it won't let me go to any other states, i don't know what i have to do to get past this one. i can't buy anything, i have found all of the items. what can i do?

[Post New]by brown4349 on May 3, 12 12:49 PM
I have made it through 3 states successfully but once I find all the items in the 4 state it will not let me go any further. I am disappointed in this game and wish I had not bought it.

[Post New]by errfly on May 20, 12 4:06 PM
i am having the same trouble this game sucks i am sorry i bought it

[Post New]by sarahsmom0001 on May 23, 12 8:07 PM
I am having the same trouble. I got to 4 states but then I am stuck. I have found and bought everything I could and now all I can do is drive around but there's nothing left to find/buy. What the heck???

Very disappointed as well. Very little help available in the game's 'help' section.

This game is crappy. Maybe I should write to the History Channel or the Pickers and tell them not to license this game any more.

[Post New]by paulspilman on Jun 13, 12 7:37 AM
Basically the same problem as all above.

Please fix..............

Lisha62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Lisha62 on Jun 20, 12 6:24 PM
I;m on the 1st one and can't figure how to go on the Deal thing doesn;t work for me!

[Post New]by ssleas on Oct 28, 12 9:45 AM
Why can I not get past the 1st 3 states. Help Please

[Post New]by lilyluv22 on Jan 8, 13 3:21 PM
I'm having problems with this game too. Will only go to certian states and then you get stuck. What a rip off!

[Post New]by carider1128 on Mar 11, 13 5:22 PM
I just bought this game and I wish I would have read the reviews first. I am having the same problem with only being able to visit 3 states. This is the first time I have been unhappy with a Big Fish game. How do I get a refund?

SueB990
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by SueB990 on May 6, 13 2:38 PM
Have any of you tried going back to the shop to collect more money? When I ran out of money, I just went back to the shop and it credited me for all the items I had collected and resold. Hope this helps!!

Go to: