hello venice unlock survival mode

[Post New]by seabreeze37022 on Feb 26, 12 6:29 PM
I have played Hello Venice twice. Love the game, how do you unlock the survival mode?

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:hello venice unlock survival mode

[Post New]by oldyafer on Mar 30, 12 3:16 PM
Did anyone ever answer how to unlock the survival mode? I've played all 75 levels......it's weird.

[Post New]by LuvBFG56 on Apr 14, 12 1:11 AM
I too want to know how to unlock 'survival mode'....I too have played the game through all 75 levels twice now....and as far as an instruction page? I never saw one???

You know, these all of these games should be right the first time so we don't have to go wondering around for information...or play an entire game over again only to not accomplish a goal or to come on here and then 'not' find any help....sorry but frustrated here....guess it's the arthritis in my hands....smh.

[Post New]by OvrThRainbo on Jun 10, 12 5:52 PM
LuvBFG56 wrote:I too want to know how to unlock 'survival mode'....I too have played the game through all 75 levels twice now....and as far as an instruction page? I never saw one???

You know, these all of these games should be right the first time so we don't have to go wondering around for information...or play an entire game over again only to not accomplish a goal or to come on here and then 'not' find any help....sorry but frustrated here....guess it's the arthritis in my hands....smh.

I played the game in demo mode. When I bought it the Survival Mode automatically unlocked. I wish I could help all of you unlock it somehow.
OvrThRainbo

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 9, 12 9:25 AM

A couple of ideas that perhaps will unlock it; mine didn't unlock after completing the 75 levels:

*maybe it's dependent on your score?

*maybe you've got to complete the renovation of other people's gardens; it's the sundial next to the "play" button.

I beta tested this game and I did do some of the renovations of other peoples' gardens but I didn't do it this time

MEnr56

[Post New]by safetydoe on Dec 7, 12 2:38 PM
OvrThRainbo wrote:
LuvBFG56 wrote:I too want to know how to unlock 'survival mode'....I too have played the game through all 75 levels twice now....and as far as an instruction page? I never saw one???

I played the game in demo mode. When I bought it the Survival Mode automatically unlocked. I wish I could help all of you unlock it somehow.
OvrThRainbo

I played the game all the way through and decided to purchase it to go further but the "survival mode" will not open. I pay for the game and it still doesn't work correctly. Maybe we should think twice about purchasing these games when no one seems to be on the other end to either read these forums or address the problems by phone.

[Post New]by Irishone129 on Dec 8, 12 12:44 PM
You have to play the mini game, click on the sundial. Once I played the mini game and won the survival mode was unlocked. Play mini by planting, watering and clicking to harvest the flowers quickly while they're blooming. You gain money, each time you harvest. Good Luck !

Go to: