bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to All My Gods forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 27, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to All My Gods forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other All My Gods players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to All My Gods forum

[Post New]by jcouch18 on Feb 28, 12 5:50 AM
I have gotten to the part where I need to build the university. It takes 150 stone, but I can only get 120 stone. I have 2 quarries and no other place to build another. Do you know how I can get more stone capacity?

[Post New]by keithsmommy on Feb 28, 12 12:07 PM
Hey Jcouch. You dont need to build another stone pit. If you upgrade you barns you will get more stoarage space and then be able to have the rocks you need.

[Post New]by keithsmommy on Feb 28, 12 12:10 PM
I have a question. I am to the part where you are supposed to explore the tomb of an ancient god in the swamp. But I dont know where the tomb is or how to get to it. Can anyone help me out. I am just lost at this point.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Feb 28, 12 1:45 PM
Yep, you have to drain the swamp. The "tomb" is on the 4 squares in the middle of the largest swamp.

[Post New]by lisagame on Feb 28, 12 2:39 PM
How do make the game store more than 20000 gold.
The People need 20185 gold but the counter won't register more than 20000.

I built another 3 level bank and barn but still no luck.

[Post New]by prcmrj on Feb 28, 12 2:50 PM
I can't seem to move around and get some stones. I am lock in one area and need the others to complete the game. Any help. I am doing great beside this one thing.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Feb 28, 12 8:47 PM
When you first start, there's a large stone pile at the top of the screen. You can use the Hand of God to collect stone from there. Only after you start restoring the obelisks will you be able to go to other areas. However, most of your stone will come from this stone pile and one other that you'll get access to later.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 29, 12 5:52 AM
prcmrj, you can move by clicking on the ground and dragging your mouse.

lisagame, the gold cap is 20,000 but you can compensate for any lack of gold or produce by choosing to fulfill the task immediately with mana.

However, this can be costly (up to around 740 mana) so make sure you've built plenty of upgraded temples and shrines.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

roxann0
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by roxann0 on Feb 29, 12 1:07 PM
How do you remove the volcanic crusts?!? It says I can but how???

[Post New]by Tuxedo1952 on Feb 29, 12 4:51 PM
Stone Pit

I cannot seem to build the stone pit anywhere. I have all the resources for it and I keep moving buildings around, but the space is always red when I try to build the stone pit. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Tuxedo1952 on Feb 29, 12 4:54 PM
Silly me. I just found the answer in another thread. Thanks to whoever posted it.

indian49
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by indian49 on Feb 29, 12 9:30 PM
You can take the hand of the god and grab more stones from the quarry until your manna is used up then when it refills, if you need more do it again.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Feb 29, 12 11:43 PM
@roxann0, you need to study swamp draining, then you'll get a new "building" icon just above the road one, that you can place around the inaccessible areas on the volcanoes.

iome
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by iome on Mar 1, 12 5:13 PM
I cant get past 140 science points

[Post New]by robynharrington on Mar 4, 12 6:59 AM
I have been playing for a couple days now. This morning I started the game and played for about 10 min and then all the people that aren't in/on a building froze up. I can still move them and the lumberjacks will cut wood but then they just bend over with their sacks and freeze up. The teachers are still moving in the schools but nobody else is. Help!

[Post New]by discodh1 on Mar 4, 12 12:43 PM
how do i get boards?
how do i increase my science to 120?

[Post New]by lauren2000 on Mar 8, 12 1:54 PM
hi there

im stuck with getting more boards and what can you build on the 2nd island? any help will be great

helmet of hector

[Post New]by coffeykup on Mar 9, 12 11:17 AM
how do you earn it? i'm stuck!

race2267
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by race2267 on Mar 10, 12 11:48 AM
iome wrote:I cant get past 140 science points

You need to build more schools and upgrade them.

Go to: