bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any All My Gods technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 27, 12 12:15 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any All My Gods technical issues here only

[Post New]by pallas74 on Feb 27, 12 3:52 AM
I have tried to download this game but it doesn't work. It doesn't even allow me to download it. I get two different messages -

C:\Users\user\Downloads\all-my-gods_s1_l1_gF7005T1L1_d1651300820.exe could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

And I also got this-

The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus.

You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy.

It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch.
(NOT RECOMMENDED)

What does all that mean?????

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 27, 12 4:12 AM
Hi pallas74,

It sounds like something went wrong with your download.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps?

If not, I would encourage you to give that a try!

Also, it may be a case that something is interfering with that download, if you would like to make some adjustments to ensure this is not the case, the following Help Article will help you to do that:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If the issue persists and you feel like you need some more help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. They will be happy to have a closer look at this for you!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 4:14:45 AM PST

le01
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by le01 on Feb 27, 12 4:39 AM
try as I may . cleaning cahces and updating what you have I still cannot get my "everlasting" gold mine to produce and since I cannot update it either, I am at loss as to what to do .. also I keep getting science points overload notice ... and without gold I can not use them, lol

And, oh yea, I removed and reinstalled the game as well . same result.

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 4:43:47 AM PST

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,781 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle76 on Feb 27, 12 5:04 AM
le01 wrote:try as I may . cleaning cahces and updating what you have I still cannot get my "everlasting" gold mine to produce and since I cannot update it either, I am at loss as to what to do .. also I keep getting science points overload notice ... and without gold I can not use them, lol

hi le01, have you tried using "the hand of god" on your goldmine? that is the only way to get gold from the goldmine - it does not produces gold by itself.
hope this helps

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 27, 12 6:14 AM
le01 wrote:try as I may . cleaning cahces and updating what you have I still cannot get my "everlasting" gold mine to produce and since I cannot update it either, I am at loss as to what to do .. also I keep getting science points overload notice ... and without gold I can not use them, lol

Sparkle has already told you about the gold, I have answered the question about the science points in a Spoiler Alert on the page where you chatted with Govegril.

le01
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by le01 on Feb 27, 12 6:22 AM

hi le01, have you tried using "the hand of god" on your goldmine? that is the only way to get gold from the goldmine - it does not produces gold by itself.
hope this helps

Yes, I have tried that .. no luck.

Update: I now understand I need mana .. guess I missed that idea ..and mana is very slow in coming, lol.

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 6:57:22 AM PST

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 27, 12 8:03 AM
le01 wrote:And, oh yea, I removed and reinstalled the game as well . same result.

hope this helps

Yes, I have tried that .. no luck.

Update: I now understand I need mana .. guess I missed that idea ..and mana is very slow in coming, lol.

The way to increase mana is also included in my spoiler alert

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Feb 27, 12 10:27 PM
I had 2 stonemasons both at level 3. Neither of them would produce any stone - no workers there working. When I clicked on them, they both said "Consumes 0 food and 0 rocks; Produces 0 stones". I had plenty of food and rocks, so I'm sure that wasn't the issue. The only way I could get stone was to use the hand of god.

Eventually I just demolished and rebuilt, and the new ones worked.

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 10:28:10 PM PST

[Post New]by lisajamiegirl on Feb 28, 12 11:11 AM
All of a sudden even though my fishermen are producing +12 a day, I'm not getting any buildup.

Also - how do you increase your civilization #? I'm stuck until it increases.

Kittaly
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Kittaly on Feb 28, 12 1:30 PM
I've got the same problem as ShazPG.

All of my buildings have just stopped producing. I deleted a farm put it back in and it was fine. Upgraded it and it instantly stopped. Deleted another farm, didn't upgrade it and it stopped producing when the day changed.

So now that's it I can't continue. I really hope this can be fixed somehow up til now I was really enjoying the game.

Edited on 02/28/2012 at 1:30:52 PM PST

[Post New]by redbook1960 on Feb 28, 12 11:08 PM
my people just froze, i am at the adding roads point of the game, so pretty far into game, I will be bummed if I have to re install

frozen people

my people just froze, i am at the adding roads point of the game, so pretty far into game, I will be bummed if I have to re install

frozen people

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 29, 12 5:42 AM
Kittaly and ShazPG, I've noticed my cheese farms often stop producing, especially whenever I build or destroy a building. It might have something to do with the negative and positive produce, calculated against the population and the produce required for your population to perform certain tasks.

Whenever I built another factory or upgraded my old one, the production continued again for me.

redbook1960, are you saying that your screen froze or are none of your people moving anymore? If it is related to the game play, can you still build anything else in the game?

lisajamiegirl, have you checked whether you have enough storage for your food? Also, if fish is one of the only or few food produce you currently have, try expanding towards another food group like cabbage fields or milk, it should help lift some of that food burden from the fish alone and allow some buildup.

Also, civilization is expanded by 1) completing awards 2) completing achievements 3) doing research with science points.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Kittaly
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Kittaly on Feb 29, 12 10:12 AM
Hmm, All of my building are fully upgraded, except the Magistrate's Hall (I don't see any option to upgrade that) I added two more cabbage farms. The first one stopped producing when the day changed. The second one is still producing but both of my original farms are not. I have farmers milling about everywhere just relaxing. Now after several game days the one working cabbage farm has stopped working also.

Built a third cheese factory, new one seems to be working fine but again the original two are still not working and now people keep striking for lack of resources, squeezing in a third dairy farm has solved that for the moment but like everything else the original two dairy farms are not working.

Deleting and rebuilding only seems to help for a short time and I don't have enough room to continue to squeeze in new buildings, never mind the fact that both are a major waste of resources.

I could certainly be missing something, numbers are not my thing, but if not it seems like a flaw.

Edited on 02/29/2012 at 11:27:06 AM PST

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Feb 29, 12 3:14 PM
My cabbage and cheese production is working great - but as soon as I make any, the automatic trade sells it all. I posted this in the general forum because I didn't think it constituted a technical issue. But it may be a glitch, so I'm not sure.

I tried deleting the trade buildings and my "surplus" resources still sell to 0. So my caravan and ship trade quest bubbles cannot be fulfilled because I never have cabbages or cheese. It sells before I can even see it.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 1, 12 4:08 AM
Kittaly, when your village collects all resources, do you see any numbers floating above those cheese farms or cabbage fields? I noticed that fields or farms don't need to be tended to in order for the numbers to add up.

SilverBranch, that certainly is odd. Are you seeing any produce numbers in red? This could mean you have no storage for the extra food.

The surplus is not sold by the trade market, but is an automatic feature that pops up after you completed the "building roads" quest towards the "other village" at the vulcano area.

bfgRhone

[Post New]by sarahd7721 on Mar 1, 12 6:56 AM
i have been playing for a few days now and here are the issues that i am running into:
1. my cheese factory says it's producing 14 products but nothing is going to storage.
2. my schools and universities have stopped producing
3. my cabbage fields are producing but nothing is going into storage
4. my bank has stopped producing/collecting money
5. my fish production is in the red negative but adds to the storage every day
6. my lumber mills have stopped producing
7. my shrine stopped producing

i am making more than enough food, have had very few strikes. i have destroyed and rebuilt buildings as they stop producing. it works for a few moments and then the builings stop producing again.

is this a bug? when will this be fixed? any suggestions?

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Mar 1, 12 9:36 AM
This reply is to Silverbranch and SarahD but may apply to others too (I haven't re-read the whole thread)
--------------------
The only foods that count for 'fueling' all the processes are fish, cabbages, cheese and, later on, white text possible spoiler - highlight to read between the **s: *bread*.

So you could be genuinely producing cheese & cabbages but if your total production across those 3 (or 4 if you have the *bakery* already) food types is less than is being used to 'fuel' the buildings then none would make it to storage because it would be used up straight away.

If you have lots of food showing under your individual resources but a lot of it is milk, or *wheat or flour *, then you may not be producing enough of what you need to keep everything going.

How to tell if that is what is happening in your case:
Click on the statistics tab and look at the number under the icon (on the lhs) which shows a picture combining all 4 of the food types which I just listed as counting for 'fuel' to the buildings.

That's how much 'fuel' food you have in stock.

If the 2nd number below it is a green +ve number then you are producing a little surplus and should see something going into storage for at least one of those food types (I don't know how it decides which to use first).

But, if is a red -ve number then you are producing that much less per cycle than you would need to break even after 'fuelling' any buildings which show that icon as input.

You can also get localised (as in only certain buildings) strikes or non-production if there is enough 'general' food but not enough of something else which a building needs. F.e. - I got striking at only the cheese factories when I had enough 'fuel' food but didn't have enough milk.

Poss. solution:
Because the cheese factories need general 'fuel' food as well as milk, building more of them will not help if your problem turns out to be a shortage of what I am calling 'fuel' foods (and/or milk).

& if you already have 2 x level 3 fishing cabins then you can't do more about fish production (except short term fix to use your Hand of God to grab some out of the river).

But, if you have room and enough building resources, one potential solution would be to build and fully upgrade some more cabbage fields as quickly as possible.

Hope this helps

Edited on 03/01/2012 at 11:30:47 AM PST

Go to: