Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

volcanic crust...

[Post New]by Momhart on Feb 27, 12 8:37 AM
It says it can be cleared, but, I have no idea how. help?

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

volcanic crust...

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 27, 12 8:50 AM
Momhart wrote:It says it can be cleared, but, I have no idea how. help?

You can't clear it until you have researched draining the swamp and then you just click on one of those and place it on top of a piece of lava and your worker will come and turn it into a suitable building surface.

It will be the first of the 3 little squares that are around the build, reasearch and market symbols in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.

Hope you can understand what I am trying to say, if not yell and I will try and do better.

ETA ... just in case anyone is wondering ...

The second little is for a wooden road square and the third a stone road square.

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 9:05:11 AM PST

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:volcanic crust...

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Feb 27, 12 9:02 AM
Thanks both for the question and answer .

I had reached that message just as my demo ran out and guessed it would be something like that (because the help section mentions a swamp clearing button which I hadn't seen yet) but didn't want to remain in suspense until the new month starts (when I can buy it without wasting a punch).

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Feb 27, 12 9:05 AM
Thank you for the info. This is a cute game. I guess I'll learn as I go.

ETA: Why don't the science point go high than 140? I need to study cheese making and raods and it won't let me.

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 9:15:59 AM PST

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Feb 27, 12 9:22 AM
Hi again Momhart,
Momhart wrote:ETA: Why don't the science point go high than 140? I need to study cheese making and raods and it won't let me.

I haven't got that far yet, but in case Cherb has gone for a while I'll quote you her white text spoiler about that from where she was helping someone in the comments thread:

cherbtoo wrote:
SPOILER ALERT ... highlight to read
(snip)
NB ... if you need more science points for a particular thing than the game will let you accumulate you just need to build more schools (I currently have 4 upgraded to level 2).

(snip)

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 9:23:01 AM PST

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Feb 27, 12 9:25 AM
Thanks Daisy (and cherb).....I'll give it a try.

Thank you again!! This game is addicting. can't wait to see what happens next!!

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 9:47:08 AM PST

sandrahollie
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by sandrahollie on Feb 27, 12 10:05 AM
Momhart wrote:Thank you for the info. This is a cute game. I guess I'll learn as I go.

ETA: Why don't the science point go high than 140? I need to study cheese making and raods and it won't let me.

You need to build more schools.

Go to: