cheenz87
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

How to defeat the Boss

[Post New]by cheenz87 on Feb 27, 12 8:55 AM
Does anyone know how to defeat the boss in the last stage ?

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:How to defeat the Boss

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 27, 12 9:03 AM
you need to try not to get hit as you collect your tadpoles, as you defeat enimies, till you collect enough to open houses,, which weaken the boss, till the last house makes him vulnerable,, then defeat as normal,

[Post New]by chenckel on Feb 28, 12 7:44 PM
tried that and nothing, there has to be something else other than trying not to get hit. do i just swim until the houses open up? tried everything. are you able to get more than 6 babies? if so, how?

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 29, 12 7:56 AM
besides bubble enimies, you also have to defeat the pink snakes,,then more bubble enimies will spawn, letting you collect enough tadpoles to open the houses, you cant hurt the boss till all the houses are open..

[Post New]by chenckel on Feb 29, 12 11:50 AM
how do you defeat the pink snakes, i tried busting the green bubbles and then circling them but it doesn't work

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 29, 12 12:14 PM
chenckel wrote:how do you defeat the pink snakes, i tried busting the green bubbles and then circling them but it doesn't work

you have to actuallu hit them while your tadpoles are circling you,, if you stop hitting them thier segments grow back,,,,leatherhead is a great chum in this level

[Post New]by cejay7 on Jun 21, 12 8:23 AM
omg I didn't think you could kill the pink skeleton snakes, now that makes a difference....yay after all this time I have finally finished, thanks guys. It has taken me forever to find someone with the answer.

Go to: