burkedd
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Build Road to stairs?

[Post New]by burkedd on Feb 27, 12 10:30 AM
Has anyone completed this yet? I have road built but must not be connected correctly because the task has not been complete?

Any answers whould be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Patricia

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:Build Road to stairs?

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 27, 12 10:34 AM
Yes I have done it, you have probably one square behind a building that you have missed or, one square that has only been "drained" but not built over.

burkedd
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by burkedd on Feb 27, 12 10:38 AM
Thanks I will look over again.

Leenie14
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Leenie14 on Feb 27, 12 1:57 PM
I can't figure this one out either...the "markers" point you towards where you're supposed to go, and it looks like you have to build the road on the Magistrate building but it won't let you. Very frustrating.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 27, 12 3:09 PM
Leenie14 wrote:I can't figure this one out either...the "markers" point you towards where you're supposed to go, and it looks like you have to build the road on the Magistrate building but it won't let you. Very frustrating.

You do have to be touching that building, I started my road in front of it.

Hope that helps.

Leenie14
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Leenie14 on Feb 28, 12 8:10 AM
How did you do that? It's all marked in red & says "You can't build here"... eek!

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Feb 28, 12 9:53 AM
I put the road up to the edge of it's property along the front.

Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Feb 28, 12 12:46 PM
I have managed to build the road all the way round the Magistrates building and it still doesn't work. I have checked the route and it appears to me to be road all the way.

[Post New]by rhondacat2002 on Feb 28, 12 1:19 PM
just started moving buildings around 'til I found where the road didn't meet, joined up the road, then put the building back

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Feb 28, 12 1:48 PM
I had that happen when I was building the stone road and in part I used the same path as the wood road, but I had built something in front of it and missed one block so the road wasn't connecting. I wasn't as smart as rhondacat2002 and deleted my building so I could find it and then I rebuilt it.

[Post New]by monkeytyums on Mar 1, 12 9:30 PM
I just cannot complete this no matter what. I have moved the building 5 different times and no go and have built the road all the way around and nothing. Help please.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 1, 12 11:52 PM
monkeytyums, try placing the magistrate's building as close to the stairs as you can, then connect a wooden road with the stairs all the way down to the building. It should save you some resources and that should do the trick.

You don't need to build the road around the building, just make sure one piece of it "touches" the building, the quest should be completed afterwards.

bfgRhone

Go to: