ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

Mercury's Sandle

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Feb 27, 12 10:50 AM
Does any one know where to find Mercury's lost sandle?

I'm loving this game. First time-management/strategy game out for ages and it's a goody!!

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:Mercury's Sandle

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Feb 27, 12 10:57 AM
It tells you to clear the (was it burnt out or just felled?) trees from the lava area because it is somewhere there.

You click on one at the edge and send a builder to clear it (just like a heap of rubble). I had started this when the demo ran out so I didn't get the sandal yet.

(Could I suggest that you delete your accidental duplicate post before get answers in both places?)

ETA LOL - see you did it while i was posting

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 10:58:48 AM PST

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Feb 27, 12 12:24 PM
Thanks Daisy May! My forum seems to be playing up tonight. Or maybe I'm just being impatient!

I'm suprised I didn't delete both my posts by accident!!

[Post New]by Spyderlady61 on Feb 27, 12 4:23 PM
how do i get the laurel leaf i cant increase my civilisation help

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Feb 27, 12 6:41 PM
Ruthie - you're welcome. I think the dups happen when it takes so long to post that you start to think you didn't actually hit 'post reply' so you do it again.

Spyderlady - Welcome to your first day of posting in the pond

Sorry but I don't know that because I am waiting (with ever weakening resolve) to buy at start of new punchcard month so have only played the demo so far. I'm itching to play more though! .

But I think you'll be more likely to get an answer if you start a new thread (since there doesn't seem to be one about that yet and this one is about something else). Seeing as today is your first 2 posts I am not sure if you know how to do that or not, so please don't be offended if I'm telling you something you already know :

If you go out into the list of forum threads (for this game), then click on the blue 'create new discussion' button at the top left - you can make a new thread there. If you put in the title something about the Laurel leaf, hopefully someone who is further on than I am will be more likely to see it .

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 6:42:48 PM PST

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Feb 27, 12 10:09 PM
The rewards that allow you to enter new areas are all given as quests. Just work on other things, and sooner or later you'll be asked to do something, and when it's done, the next area will unlock for you.

Go to: