bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

Not enough mana

[Post New]by bep1 on Feb 27, 12 2:11 PM
I want to like this game. it is pretty and interesting, but I couldn't get beyond the beginning. First you place the big building as it says to do. But then they tell you to build a fisherman's hut, and there is no place to put it. I kept picking up rocks and trees to make room, but that just used up my mana and there still wasn't enough room. So I just kept waiting for mana to appear and my demo time ran out.
Does it get easier?
Where do you place the fisherman's hut?

thanks,
bep

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:Not enough mana

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 27, 12 2:51 PM
Hi Bep, long time no see . I've not forgotten you .

You can only build fisherman's huts alongside the edge of the water and you will need an an area 4 squares large.

I initially had 2 builders tents and they have done me proud throughout most of the game as I updated them as soon as I could to get 2 men per tent. I used these men to clear the 'heaps' and only used mana to clear the trees when I was desparate for the wood ... I suggest you don't waste the latter by clearing trees unnecessarily .

LOL Yes it does get easier ... I am currently keeping around $15,000 - $20,000 and 360/360 mana in hand and I haven't had to use the gold mine for a long time because I am doing a good job juggling making and selling goods to pay for life's little ... er ... unexpected occurrences .

Hope the above helps.

Cherb

bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

Re:Not enough mana

[Post New]by bep1 on Feb 27, 12 7:41 PM
Thanks, Cherb, I will try what you said.
I didn't see a way to tell the little guys what to clear, though.
Good to talk to you again.

Bep

Go to: