Tacy8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

can't built 3rd stone pit

[Post New]by Tacy8 on Feb 27, 12 2:25 PM
Hi,
I love the game, but I'm really frustrated. I need 150 stone to build a university, but the max I can have is 120 stone. I keep trying to build a 3rd stone pit but there is no place to put it. I have tried moving the other buildings and there is room to put the building there and I have enough resources to build it, but the game won't let me build the stone pit. It keeps telling me can't build here. Any ideas from anyone. I can't progress until I build the university. Help. Thanks

Re:can't built 3rd stone pit

[Post New]by slparks on Feb 27, 12 2:48 PM
Hi Tacy8,
I got stuck here as well...barns increase resource limits. Adding more barns and upgrading them will help you out with this. :-)

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 27, 12 2:56 PM
Hi Tacy

Slparks is right, you really don't need a 3rd stone pit just the storage capacity in your barns ... don't forget to upgrade them .

Happy gaming .

Cherb

Tacy8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Tacy8 on Feb 27, 12 3:54 PM
Thank you I feel like and idiot. blessing on you both.

paula3522
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by paula3522 on Feb 27, 12 9:28 PM
I can't even build one stone pit argggg. Every time I try to set it down it says I can't put it there. I have enough resources, money, and space.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Feb 27, 12 9:57 PM
The stone pits have to go over the large stone areas. When you select it from the build menu, look for the extra light/bright squares on the ground. There's one in the top corner of the area you started with, and one near the river (this might be the village you save from the swamp)

Go to: