tabbas99
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Graveyard

[Post New]by tabbas99 on Feb 27, 12 3:50 PM
Howdy, I'm at the graveyard with just the matches and bucket of water, can't figure/find what to do next. Appreciate any help.Thanks

Re:Graveyard

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Feb 27, 12 6:19 PM
You gotta melt the icicle in the graveyard to get the gem then complete the gryphon's collar to set it free. Examine the tomb after that.

tabbas99
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by tabbas99 on Feb 28, 12 4:27 PM
Hiya, yeah I know the frozen fountain is next but how to thaw it? My matches don't seem to work. Thanks

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Feb 28, 12 6:35 PM
If you mean the frozen waterfall in the lost garden, then matches won't work. You need to unlock the gate by solving a HO pieces puzzle, then go into the graveyard, melt the icicle with the yellow gem inside it, take the gem and fix the gryphon collar. The item needed to thaw the lost garden, including the waterfall, will come AFTER the gryphon disappears from guard duty.

tabbas99
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by tabbas99 on Feb 29, 12 7:27 AM
I've already done the gate and got the gem, added gems to the collar but still am missing one. I've messed up or missed something alone the way

tabbas99
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by tabbas99 on Feb 29, 12 5:09 PM
Checked the walkthru and found where I missed the Ruby, been looking right at it all along. Ha

Graveyard

[Post New]by hilda1940 on Mar 6, 12 4:17 PM
tabbas99 wrote:Howdy, I'm at the graveyard with just the matches and bucket of water, can't figure/find what to do next. Appreciate any help.Thanks

Go to: