bfgCimarron
1,902 Posts

Post any Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 27, 12 4:32 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

unicornone
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Post any Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines technical issues here only

[Post New]by unicornone on Apr 29, 12 1:59 PM
Got all the way through to Chapter 5 but when putting the photo together, the jigsaw was missing a piece. Its as if the one piece is over another as the hand icon is there but the last piece won't move. So can't complete the photo puzzle, can't skip the puzzle, can't move forward. Seems only choice is to replay all five chapters again and hope it does not happen again. What a bummer..... so close to the end as well. Not sure its worth the bother.

Anyone any ideas or had a similar problem with the photo puzzles? Wonder why there is no skip option. Not that I want to use them but if there is a techmical glitch it is a way of parachuting out of a disaster.

[Post New]by chycugr on Jul 14, 12 10:56 AM
I am having issues with the solving your own mind. The dinner plate scene will not let me move the silverware to set it up like the riddle states. I have purchased this game and am seriously disappointed that I cannot get the silverware to move.

bfgMonongahela
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 14, 12 12:27 PM
Hi chycugr,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game!

Since what you described could be a form of the game freezing, please check out the help article we have here, which has some suggestions for what to do for that kind of issue.

If you try that and are still having trouble, please get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to take a look at how the game is working on your particular system and can suggest more specific troubleshooting ideas.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: