loolie_qc
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

where to build colossus and trading post

[Post New]by loolie_qc on Feb 27, 12 5:53 PM
Does anyone know where we can build the trading post as well as the statue of Colossus that Mars demands? No matter where I position them, the ground says I can't build there! Halp!

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

Re:where to build colossus and trading post

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Feb 27, 12 6:44 PM
The trading post can be built after you build the stone road from the tunnel in the mountain. Until that part of the game comes up you can't build it. I built mine by the stone road near the tunnel.

Haven't reached the other request yet.

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,781 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle76 on Feb 27, 12 8:22 PM
i was able to build my trading post on the yellowed area of ground near the tunnel entrance and i haven't yet built my stone road!
sorry i haven't reached the colossus quest either, but look around for a yellowed area of ground...
good luck!

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Feb 27, 12 9:59 PM
The colossus should not be requested until nearly the end of the game. You have to build the bridge across the river, then clear lots of trees from the area. All of your "wonders of the world" will go over on that island - you can't build anything else there.

If you mean, instead, the Obelisk, they should be able to go on any of the grassy areas.

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 10:01:27 PM PST

zeiladae
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by zeiladae on Mar 2, 12 5:30 AM
You build it where the ufo was. I haven't heard about a tunnel or a colossus in the game's storyline yet, but I have the trading post built.

Go to: