bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Puzzler World 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 28, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Puzzler World 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Puzzler World 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Puzzler World 2 forum

[Post New]by judithvh on Feb 28, 12 10:00 AM
I am getting a dll error when I try to run the installed version of this game. Any suggestions for how to solve this problem. I already attempted to fix it by uninstalling and re-installing it. I still get the same error.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:Welcome to Puzzler World 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 28, 12 11:02 AM
Hi judithvh,

Welcome to the pond! Are you getting an error 126 with it? I've found that sometimes these can come with dll errors. If so I'd try the steps at this help article here:

Error 126

If you click the blue text it will take you right there. I've found that this can help in situations like this. However if that doesn't do the trick, or if that's not the same error you're seeing just get in contact with our Customer Support team and one of our reps will be happy to help out.

Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 02/28/2012 at 11:02:45 AM PST

Puzzler World 2 Backwards #8 help

[Post New]by Nickie70 on Aug 29, 12 3:10 PM
I have all the answers for puzzle #8 (Backwards) but it doesn't work. Does anyone have the answers that I can cross reference to see what the issue is. This is the only game I'm having difficulty with.
Thx in advance.

Go to: