bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Syberia - Part 1 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 28, 12 12:22 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

limey_scale
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Re:Post any Syberia - Part 1 technical issues here only

[Post New]by limey_scale on Feb 28, 12 2:39 AM
I can't play the trial - have installed and uninstalled twice and keep getting 'Error Access Violation' - I have Win 7 64 Bit

desandnrs
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by desandnrs on Feb 28, 12 7:21 AM
I have a message that says the driver of my graphics card is not installed and to check with my hardware device vendor to have it installed or reinstalled. What does that mean? I have been playing my other games without any problems.

Edited on 02/28/2012 at 7:23:21 AM PST

limey_scale
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by limey_scale on Feb 29, 12 12:48 AM
limey_scale wrote:I can't play the trial - have installed and uninstalled twice and keep getting 'Error Access Violation' - I have Win 7 64 Bit

Weird! I have successfully D/L on my old XP 2003 desktop and the game runs fine?
Everything is up to date on my new laptop and can't understand why I get Error Access Violation!!!

ediegamer
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by ediegamer on Feb 29, 12 9:18 AM
Trying to get the wooden legs on Oscar. Keeps telling me that the legs are incorrect!!! I'm doing everything right according to walkthrough. Is this some glitch? HELP

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Feb 29, 12 10:11 AM
The problem is not big fish, the drm activator has to do with microsoft soft ware I just talked to microsoft.The soft ware has to be reinstalled. Some thing to do with macromedia flash projector.I called Samsung and told them what was happening they gave me microsofts number.1-877-382-2180,tell them about the drm activator application not working and they said they can fix it.

good luck fishe,s

[Post New]by jtopie on Feb 29, 12 10:55 AM
I purchased the original game and it's the only game I've never been able to play, so I got a refund. Then when Syberia 2 was release, I repurchased Syberia (1) and still can't get it to play. Has this newest version been rebuilt so it will play on newer PCs? I don't want to purchase if it still won't play.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Feb 29, 12 1:04 PM
If you have windows 7 you will run into this problem with most games.I went to upgrade windows 7 it will cost 101.00 to 124.00 to upgrade.I am going to have my computer fixed to have windows XP installed. My hubby has vista and I downloaded the games with out any problems on his.He has Xp.Microsoft failed to tell people in order for windows 7 to do all they said it would it's going to cost you.

[Post New]by midnightwolf62 on Mar 4, 12 12:32 PM
I am having trouble seeing things in my inventory. Only get the bottom right square portion of whatever is beeing seen. Also have some areas of game that visually fog out and am unable to see that section, but can hear her response to things. Still playing the game as it is a good game, but if ay help is available on these items would appreciate it.

LisaCha
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LisaCha on Mar 28, 12 12:47 PM
Hi. I cannot stamp the train release permit form in the notary's office. I press the hat of the stamping automation, it opens then I try to use the ink by cliking below the hat, as said, and I press the button. No reaction, I cannot take the stamped release form. Would you help me. Thanks

Dialogue Problem

[Post New]by NeculaAnda on Mar 31, 12 7:57 AM
I don`t know where else to go to find answers, hope you will help me. When I start the game, the dialogue does not continue normally with Momo or the receptionist, I mean that the dialogue notepad does not continue at all, I click on Momo, Kate says what she has to say, Momo the same, but after that there is no way of interaction between them at all, the same with the receptionist, I try to talk with him about Anna Voralberg, and Kate continues to say that she needs to see her room now.

I re-installed the game 5 times in a row, I formatted my computer twice, I want to play the game again, I finished it once, I want to do it again, please help me, I used 3 patches, they did not help at all with my problem, the problem that I have is the dialogue part, it won`t work properly. Please help me..

tazdaffy
Narwhal
Narwhal
30,066 Posts

[Post New]by tazdaffy on Jun 18, 12 11:56 AM
ediegamer wrote:Trying to get the wooden legs on Oscar. Keeps telling me that the legs are incorrect!!! I'm doing everything right according to walkthrough. Is this some glitch? HELP

I am having the exact same problem .....

[Post New]by eratha on Jun 20, 12 1:18 PM
desandnrs wrote:I have a message that says the driver of my graphics card is not installed and to check with my hardware device vendor to have it installed or reinstalled. What does that mean? I have been playing my other games without any problems.

I am getting the same message!!

I have Windows Vista.

555kd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by 555kd on Aug 1, 12 12:54 AM
tazdaffy wrote:
ediegamer wrote:Trying to get the wooden legs on Oscar. Keeps telling me that the legs are incorrect!!! I'm doing everything right according to walkthrough. Is this some glitch? HELP

Me too!! Does anyone have any suggestions?

[Post New]by hilmartyn on Sep 11, 12 8:29 AM
tazdaffy wrote:

[Post New]by agliatas on Mar 18, 13 9:20 AM
I have a message that says the driver of my graphics card is not installed and to check with my hardware device vendor to have it installed or reinstalled. What does that mean? I have been playing my other games without any problems.
I bought the game today and i have windows 8. The same problem occurs with
the other two parts of Syberia game.

please Help ...!!!!

macatelier
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by macatelier on Jul 31, 13 4:06 PM
I've bought Syberia 1 and 2 and both of them have quit after an hour and won't start again. It seems as though I've only got the demo versions. I've tried re-downloading but they are still the same. I'm on Windows 8 and it's a new laptop with everything updated.

Not only this but I've bought another game (Azada Elementa) that's asking me for a security key. So that's 3 games in all that I can't play and I'm getting very annoyed about it.

I've sent support tickets in and have been waiting 2 days already for a response.

[Post New]by doris2115 on Mar 28, 14 3:29 PM

Cannot Resume Game

[Post New]by DerHolg on Oct 2, 14 4:24 AM
I cannot resume Syberia - Part 1 on my ios 8 device.

When trying to resume by restarting or from the menu the "resume" button (the 2nd rectangular field in the row) looks depressed snd has no function. All other buttons (new game, options, gallery etc.) work. the only way to get back playing is to start a new game.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game. No difference.

And yes - I have the "full" version.

[Post New]by IilitB on Oct 14, 14 6:24 AM
Problem with "continue" button as it doesn't work. All other buttons work. I have recently purchased this game but I cannot enjoy it. The game is installed on iPhone 5 with iOS 8.0.2. Please fix it. If you can't then refund. Also a full screen would be nice. Apple ID: ilpapacha@gmail.com

Go to: