bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Puzzler World 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 28, 12 12:42 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

corrupt file

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Feb 28, 12 1:53 AM
Wont let me play bring message up corrupt file , Wish I knew what that was

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Post any Puzzler World 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 28, 12 3:14 AM
Hi gillydi53,

It sounds like that might be caused by an error with the save data of the game. I recommend getting in touch get with our Tech Support so they can send you some steps as to how to hopefully solve that issue.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Feb 28, 12 11:50 AM
Cannot find import: DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version, error 126

And yes I did allow the direct X to install. Doesn't matter same errior just as with Puzzler World 1. Should have known better than to allow any additional software to be added. It will not happen again.

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

corrupt file

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Feb 28, 12 11:52 AM
gillydi53 wrote:Wont let me play bring message up corrupt file , Wish I knew what that was

Don't bother contacting Tech support they will tell you, you have to allow the direct x to install. I did on both these games and they still didn't run properly. That's the only answer they'll have for you. You'll still get the exact same errors.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 28, 12 12:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to hop in in case you didn't see the announcement - we've got an update for this game available now. If you click this link here:

UPDATE! New version available for Puzzler World 2! February 28 2012

It will take you to more information on how to get it. However if you run into any more trouble don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by LuAnnHD on Mar 17, 12 12:39 PM
I have download Puzzler World 2, purchased once and download 3 times and Fitwords still does not work. I even said yes to the Direct x update. Please help me with this problem. Thanks, LuAnnHD

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Mar 22, 12 5:36 PM
During the demo..played just fine for several levels . On the third or fourth sudoku puzzle I got about half done then suddenly it would only auto fill zero . Could not change it to any other number. Tried erasing , which worked but as soon as I tried to enter a number it auto filled a zero. That is not even one of the numbers to use. It is supposed to be 1-6. Was planning on buying this but since you can't move on until you complete a puzzle I am stuck here.

LuAnn, took me a bit to figure out for Fitwords you have to grab the word from the left and place it on the puzzle. Had problems with not being able to pick up the words a few times though.

ETA : Never mind. When I went back to it , it worked fine.

Edited on 03/22/2012 at 9:54:48 PM PST

amiccable
Shark
Shark
13,206 Posts

[Post New]by amiccable on Mar 28, 12 7:28 PM
Govol, get out of the puzzle by saving, and then straight back in. It does it on mine too. In and out refreshes something that quits working sometimes.

Love the puzzles!

[Post New]by wolffenstein on Nov 29, 12 2:03 AM
steam achievement to complete 10 colour puzzles is bugged

[Post New]by FatJesus on Dec 29, 12 11:01 PM
I've completed all available games in both Challenge and Master modes and never received the "Colouring King" Steam Trophy nor the in-game trophies for Master Mode Fitword, Crossword, Word Search and Soduku. In each of those I completed 20 games which was all that was accessible. If there are other games for those it won't let me scroll down to get to them.

[Post New]by keenaville on Apr 5, 13 8:32 PM
LuAnnHD wrote:I have download Puzzler World 2, purchased once and download 3 times and Fitwords still does not work. I even said yes to the Direct x update. Please help me with this problem. Thanks, LuAnnHD

I have the exact same issue with Fitword. Has there been a fix issued?

[Post New]by slparks on Feb 19, 14 12:24 PM
I am having issues "saving" a game. I understand that only one can be saved at a time (I've completed Puzzler World 2013 and it is the same). However...when I exit the game and try to go back to the saved game--there is no saved game to go back to. All the tokens I spent on it are still gone, but there is 0% progress on the game. Please help! Thank you in advance. :-)

Go to: