essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Can't Build The Stone Pit

[Post New]by essgee52 on Feb 28, 12 4:39 PM
I have the resources and the education and have a space big enough, but it won't let me place it anywhere. Help!! Does it have to go in a particular type of space??

Edited on 02/28/2012 at 4:39:42 PM PST

Re:Can't Build The Stone Pit

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Feb 28, 12 4:54 PM
Yes. It has to be in the spot where you gathered stones. It's the only place you can build it. It's in the upper middle to right side on your screen. Put the building on top of the stones.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 29, 12 1:23 AM
As satexasgirl mentioned, placing the stone pit on top of the pile of stones to the north/north east of your map should do the trick.

I must admit, I was pondering and stuck on that particular section of the game for a while too .

bfgRhone

puck63
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Can't Build The Stone Pit

[Post New]by puck63 on Feb 29, 12 3:49 AM
I have to built a university, therefore I need 150 stones. I can only gather 120 stones and have not a nother space to built a stone pit. Can anybody help me?

Thanks

puck63
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by puck63 on Feb 29, 12 3:58 AM
I have a stonepit in the south-west corner and in the north-east corner. That gives me a max. of 120 stones. I don't see another pile of stones.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 29, 12 4:33 AM
puck63, there aren't any more stone pits to create other than those 2. However, make sure you upgrade both stone pits to level 3.

Stones are automatically collected, but I'd make sure you have plenty of storage, so before collecting more produce be sure to put down a few barns to increase capacity. You can also upgrade these for more room.

If you need stones immediately and have mana spare, just use the Hand of God on one of the pits to collect a few extra.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

dear_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dear_gamer on Feb 29, 12 10:08 PM
I have two stone pits built up to 3 stars but can not find another area to build one more. I only have 105 in stones and i cannot build a university because it needs 150 stone.

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Feb 29, 12 10:19 PM
You can only build the two. You need to build and upgrade barns. One barn at level 1 will increase the amount of all resources you have by 20. A level 2 barn by 35 and level 3 barn by 50. On one my two game profiles I had a total of 17 barns at level 3 and maxed out all resources over 1,000.

[Post New]by rainwater on Mar 3, 12 7:12 AM
Thank you al for the barn info-i thought barns were just for food, Thank on my way now to conrinue with the game must say i was upset at being stuck and not seeing anyway to advance-thank you again everyone!

Go to: