alvinandjo
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Stage 5 Abysmal Rift Level 10

[Post New]by alvinandjo on Feb 28, 12 6:12 PM
Help! I can't defeat the octopus thingie! I have circled and circled for hours with my little fish following me shooting little bullets at it and nothing happens! How do you kill it! I can't go any further!

Re:Stage 5 Abysmal Rift Level 10

[Post New]by chenckel on Feb 28, 12 7:42 PM
i need help tooooo! i'm not sure what to do in this last level. help!

[Post New]by cheli7 on Mar 13, 12 2:44 PM
The way I beat it is like this:

Once you gather a lot of "fishies" take them to one of the "houses," as I call them. Once they have been delivered, you will be able to enter another path. You will have a few fishies with you. Circle the blowfish until it is exploded. You will receive a message stating that "Dr. is becoming vulnerable." You then go out and collect more fishies...take them to another "house." Enter another path and explode the blow fish there. Another message will pop up..."Dr. is becoming vulnerable." Repeat this twice more, and the last time, you will get the message that "Dr. is vulnerable." Then you just have to eliminate all the monsters and keep hitting the octopus-type thing until it explodes. It will explode a couple of times, and come back. Just continue hitting it...when it explodes finally for good, you will be able to rescue Coraline. BTW you should choose Leatherbacks as your friend.

[Post New]by Radsinger on Apr 8, 12 12:55 PM
Has anyone figured this out? I can only get 6 fishies total. Not enough to take care of the Big Baddie...and not enough to open a gate.

Edited on 04/08/2012 at 1:09:11 PM PST

Zarine13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Zarine13 on Apr 10, 12 4:44 AM
You have to defeat the red snake thing. it takes multiple hits.

apples16951
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by apples16951 on Aug 5, 12 5:04 AM
I'm stuck. I've killed every enemy except the purple electric eel, and there's nothing else to do. He can't be killed, right? What to do????

apples16951
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by apples16951 on Aug 5, 12 6:05 AM
As usual, as soon as I posted my problem I figured out the solution. Game over! Great fun; can't wait to start again to improve my score!

Go to: