Nativity scene items to find

[Post New]by nerapy on Feb 28, 12 11:23 PM
Hi,
First of all why aren't there directions about finding the Santas, canes, and Nativity items? How do you know when you have found all the Nativity items? Is that item in the top bar (that can be a nuisance sometimes) a certain color if they are all found? I like the music. Sometimes I do arm exercises while my eyes are still looking for the items. Somebody help me!
Nerapy

skdunham
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Nativity scene items to find

[Post New]by skdunham on Nov 26, 12 2:32 PM
When you first start the game, there is a popup telling you to collect candy canes and the toy santa for bonus points. When you have found all the Nativity pieces the block is in color. When you find all the pieces a puzzle pops up for you to build the Nativity scene.
Hope this helps!
Sue

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Nativity scene items to find

[Post New]by KatzHome on Dec 7, 12 4:31 AM
This game is delightful! The one hour trial was gone in a twinkle of an eye... so I bought it!

I that there are Nativity Scene items to find in this game ~ Jesus' wonderful birth is truly the Reason for the Season ~ and it's done so well ~ mixed in with finding Santa Claus dolls (Saint Nicholas, whose Feast Day we celebrated yesterday, December 6th) and Candy Canes, which I love now, but was never really was a big fan of, until I saw this sweet little poem:

Look at the Candy Cane
What do you see?
Stripes that are red
Like the blood shed for me
White is for my Savior
Who’s sinless and pure!
“J” is for Jesus My Lord, that’s for sure!
Turn it around
And a staff you will see
Jesus my shepherd
Was born for Me!

I am just so very much enjoying the pure sweet simplicity of this Christmas Game ~ it is really so nice to come away from a game with lightness in your heart and a smile on your face ~ my thanks to the developers!

My suggestion to folks playing this game ~ search for the Santa Dolls and Candy Canes first ~ then work on finding the hidden objects from the list. I've only played an hour, but I think/hope all the Nativity Scene items will be in the Hidden Object List.

Go to: