bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Spooky Mall

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 29, 12 12:10 AM
Run a Spooky Mall that is stocked with the goods that ghosts love in this ghoulishly fun Time Management game! Keep your shelves stocked, your customers happy, and your employees hopping to earn the money you need to buy new equipment and upgrade your stores. Clock in at midnight as you watch out for thieves, keep things clean, and quickly greet your customers to earn a perfect ranking in Spooky Mall!

Dj2798
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Spooky Mall

[Post New]by Dj2798 on Feb 29, 12 8:06 PM
I like it and I bought it. It's refreshing and fun and I wish you'd do more time management stuff. Thanks!

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Mar 3, 12 3:42 AM
I also love this game. I like the normal Mall time management games and it's lovely to see that Bigfish are offering a beautiful new time management game.

Although a little buggy ATM I think this will be fixed and the game is beautifully done and interesting!

[Post New]by TMFan1970 on Mar 28, 12 7:22 PM
Why can't I buy this game? I finally found a new game I like, but for some reason it isn't available anymore

[Post New]by Peachkins on Apr 2, 12 11:59 AM
TMFan, I think it has to do with the technical issues that this game is having. Since I've bought the game, I have noticed a lot of freezing and problems interacting with characters, and at least one level that absolutely cannot be finished due to these problems. I hope they are able to update it and put it back on the site, because it really is a fun game to play.

Go to: