bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Spooky Mall forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 29, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Spooky Mall forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Spooky Mall players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Game Crashes

[Post New]by neferankh on Mar 1, 12 3:48 AM
Game loads until the first task then crashes. Get the blue screen of death and then computer crashes. Any help welcome.

Re:Welcome to Spooky Mall forum

[Post New]by rebecca9744 on Mar 3, 12 5:21 PM
how do u get them to move when they been on spell
ever level one person get stuck

[Post New]by rebecca9744 on Mar 3, 12 5:24 PM
rebecca9744 wrote:how do u get them to move when they been on spell
ever level one person get stuck

[Post New]by squishyizme on Mar 4, 12 7:13 AM
The game gets stuck...I'm only at level 8 and can't play past it....and re-installing doesn't work...Hope there is a fix soon, If not I will delete and request a game credit in its place...Too bad too seems like a fun game.

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Mar 4, 12 7:22 AM
I was going to buy this game, but I have got halfway through level 8 and yet another customer has got "stuck" (that makes about 4 in 7 levels) that I shall not be bothering. Maybe when there is a fix then I shall buy it. Shame.

[Post New]by ntm419 on Mar 4, 12 2:05 PM
I got through level 20 of the butcher shop and character stuck in place. In prior levels when this happened the character ran out of patience and left the store. At this level he just stands there. I cannot progress further in the game. Any suggestions.

[Post New]by Sonnenshein on Mar 6, 12 9:59 AM
ntm419 wrote:I got through level 20 of the butcher shop and character stuck in place. In prior levels when this happened the character ran out of patience and left the store. At this level he just stands there. I cannot progress further in the game. Any suggestions.

I have the same problem if you get to where he runs out of patience you can only pass the level with good but it takes some making sure that the stock boy doesn't go over there and you either, so it's constant clicking and undoing of your actions. It also happens in the fish shop as well. I'm guessing it's a glitch and hopefully it will get fixed soon, because I'm really liking this game.

Game Crashes

[Post New]by Sonnenshein on Mar 6, 12 10:00 AM
neferankh wrote:Game loads until the first task then crashes. Get the blue screen of death and then computer crashes. Any help welcome.

If your computer is giving you the blue screen of death that's usually a problem with your modem not the game itself. A blue screen of death usually means your computer is going to go out on you soon. That's what all of mine did before the hard drives got fried.

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Mar 22, 12 8:24 PM
That really isn't true. It could be a program causing the blue screen. Trust me I had a bunch of blue screens on my Windows 98 years ago because of Mcafee Virusscan Home Edition 7.0. That program was a nightmare.

ctippy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ctippy1 on Mar 27, 12 6:15 AM
I have windows 7 and a gaming computer (XPS) and i have a problem with the stuck on various levels. within 4-15 points of getting excellent when the last person is looking at something and won't buy/be redirected and all cases are full and time is up... game won't end, they just stand there. Most of the time its at last level or level 14 ( to open another level). How frustrating! ugghhh

NileRose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by NileRose on Mar 27, 12 9:36 PM
I am hoping for a fix soon too as I am stuck on level 20 on the butcher. The customer does not lose patience and just stands there with a question mark on it.

[Post New]by sweetmyne on Apr 1, 12 6:08 AM
i like the premise of the game, but when the characters freeze, it becomes very frustrating. i'm reinstalled it, i've rebooted my modem. i can't wait for the update for this game so i can play it without all of this mess

sephira1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sephira1 on Apr 3, 12 10:19 AM
when do we get a fix for all the broken stff in this game? or at least some of the broken levels?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 3, 12 10:47 AM
Hi Fishies,

We are currently looking into issues regarding characters freezing on certain levels. While this is being worked on, I would encourage anyone experiencing these issues to contact our Tech Support team with any further questions or concerns.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope to have an updated version of the game soon.

bfgSeine

[Post New]by zjazja on May 8, 12 10:24 AM
Just Fyi to the developers:
I had heard about there being glitches, but I wasn't sure what they were, so I hadn't played this yet. (My "Unplayed" pile in the computer is quite large since there are so many I've looked forward to playing but so little gaming time this year!)

Anyway, out of the blue, an update came through my BFG Queue Manager the other day, so I thought I would give it a shot. It was surprisingly fun, since generally TM games aren't my favorite.

THEN! At level 10 I think it was, the clown kept having a question over by the pineapples or oranges. When I clicked on him nothing happened at all. It was as if I clicked through him. I think that might be what people were referring to when they said a character was stuck--if so, the update didn't fix that yet.

This was just this morning (Tuesday), and I did the update either Sunday or Monday.

[Post New]by ChileTillie on Jul 1, 12 5:47 AM
This is a fun game, I haven't yet encountered the problems the others speak about with freezing customers, however I am not on level 8 yet, so I'm going to see...
However, I have the occasional "nothing happens" when i click.

However: It almost feels as if I'm waiting more than playing with this game.
The load of each scene is a b****!
I'm probably impatient (which is why I like this game, frantically clicking, haha), but still, it annoys me.
I hope these things will be fixed soon-
Fun gameplay though!

dragfox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dragfox on Oct 24, 12 10:02 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if the bugs were fixed in this game?

[Post New]by michellehai730 on Oct 25, 12 3:49 PM
Love this game. With new update works great and complete game. Now I wish I didn't because it miss the game. Will there be a Spooky Mall 2?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 25, 12 4:00 PM
Hi dragfox, we released an update that fixed some issues that you can take a look at here:

UPDATE! New version available for Spooky Mall - May 8, 2012

If you notice any other problems with the game, please let our Tech Support Team know and they'll be happy to help.

michellehai730, that's great to hear! I don't have any information about a sequel coming out, but hopefully that's a possibility in the future!

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Go to: