bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Slot Quest: WildWest Shootout technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 29, 12 12:22 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 02/29/2012 at 12:23:18 AM PST

SookieB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Mouse Issues

[Post New]by SookieB on Mar 5, 12 12:42 PM
The mouse will not respond in this game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but no luck. Any advice?

Re:Post any Slot Quest: WildWest Shootout technical issues here only

[Post New]by m888irish on Mar 8, 12 7:14 PM
Downloaded the one hour trial, and am unable to play. The mouse will not work. Any suggestions??

[Post New]by eradaka on Mar 9, 12 7:28 PM
im at the end where i challenge the gunslingers, im on the 4th one and the game freezes after i finish bonus spins and does not record winnings. winnings stay at zero during the spins. I would have won twice now. sooooo can you look into this.
thanks long time member

[Post New]by MountainMinnow on Mar 12, 12 7:29 PM
Hello,
am at the 75 win spins in game. With the bonus activation reel, it kills time and makes it impossible to get to 75 wins. I have done everything to keep speed up. Then sometimes, there's a flicker goes across screen, or the game makes a quick pause. I've gotten to 71 win spins and the timer goes out at 6 min. and 30 seconds. What about that?! Dirty dogs!! lol. Need some help or forward me a coupon for another game. Help please!

02camaro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 02camaro on Mar 31, 12 10:02 AM
I am having about the same problem with the 105 winning spins in 10 mins.
That bonus comes up WAY too much and takes up all the time,and only gives you credit for 1 winning spin.

Go to: