bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Reviews for Slot Quest: WildWest Shootout

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 29, 12 12:29 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Slot Quest: WildWest Shootout? We’d love to hear all about it, together with many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Slot Quest: WildWest Shootout page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Reviews for Slot Quest: WildWest Shootout

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 29, 12 12:30 AM
Hi fishies,

Just to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only. If you have any comments or questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. (As you could imagine, this feedback is very helpful! )

So to make sure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any comments and non-review posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

12george
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by 12george on Feb 29, 12 12:38 PM
Tried this slot game and bought it. I love slots and this one is a good one.....Try it you will love it!!! Graphics are great ..

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 29, 12 12:45 PM
Played the demo, absolutely love the slot quest games. This is a great game and fun!! Graphics are good and the bonus rounds come up quite often. This is just like the other ones with the challenges. The challenges so far don't seem to hard. There is 4 machines to play on. Have Fun

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Reviews for Slot Quest: WildWest Shootout

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 3, 12 10:15 AM
Well, it's not as bad as Epic Slots: Rock Hero. There is at least some variety.

But compared to Battle Slots, why bother?

[Post New]by Bluto1999 on Mar 12, 12 11:51 AM
I cannot for the life of me find a save game feature anywhere. I assume you have to finish the 100 spins in one sitting to finish the first quest? I only have 30 mins left on my trial, if I can't find a save game feature guess I won't buy it. Looks like a very good game, but save game is a must for me.

02camaro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 02camaro on Apr 29, 12 8:05 AM
I have to be honest here.This an awful game.I have been on the same quest for seems like months now(105 winning credits spins in 10 mins.) I think it is impossible to do because the bonus feature comes up way too much,It is free spins so each winning spin in the bonus should count as well,but it only counts as one spin at the end of the bonus feature.I cant go to the last machine now.So have about given up on this game.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Jan 12, 13 12:12 AM
About as exciting as watching paint dry.

[Post New]by Bkeeperlou on Dec 28, 13 8:58 AM
I got up to 100 and then ran out of time. worst game ever. they need to do something like less than 105 spins in ten minutes.

Crammy61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Crammy61 on May 3, 14 10:22 AM
Okay here's a review. DON'T BUY THE GAME IT'S A WASTE OF MONEY! Not Big Fish's fault but the game designer's! You get to the eighth quest on the third machine and stall!

Someone has been in touch with them voicing our concerns and was told they'd get back to him soon - guess what? No answer!

There's a 'win-spin' feature that counts only as one win even if you win all seven spins and eats up the time like nobody's business. You get it at least once during the quest and usually 3-5 times and guess what the quest is? WIN 105 SPINS IN 10 MINUTES. Unless they allow us to disable the win-spin feature (called Bovine Madness) or make every win in that feature to actually COUNT as a win, THIS QUEST IS IMPOSSIBLE! Save your money for a fairer game!

Go to: