bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming are here!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 29, 12 4:05 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game? You can check them out by clicking here for iPad or here for iPhone/iPod touch.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 03/01/2012 at 1:22:22 PM PST

ipad version

[Post New]by lakamcam21 on Mar 7, 12 5:38 PM
I've been stuck on this level (Lame Deer) for days and I am getting very frustrated. I have one clue left, one of the skulls, and I cannot find it anywhere. Every time I click for a hint it sends me into the safe or the teepee but there is nothing in there either. The word never lights up indicating it is on the current screen. I really like this game. I bought it and I really want to play it. Any suggestions on how I can find this darned skull?

Thanks for your help.

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming are here!

[Post New]by Webpaige333 on Mar 12, 12 8:41 PM
I'm also stuck on this level, and the pooch keeps sending me on a wild goose chase as well. I'm looking for a peace pipe! I know that one of the skulls was in the teepee.

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming are here!

[Post New]by Dfwcanuck on Mar 15, 12 6:14 PM
I am stuck in the boathouse in Oshkosh. have fishing pole and lure - don't know where to put them - assume they are needed to catch fish to get rid of seagull - but have tried placing everywhere - to no avail. Puppy hints send me to cupboard, drawers and boat storage - nothing I click on works!!! Arggggh......

[Post New]by PhunPhan on Mar 19, 12 7:51 AM
I'm stuck where you have to slide the perfume bottles to the crate. Thr bottles won't "stick". I've started the game twice.

[Post New]by Rogertees on Mar 22, 12 1:55 PM
I have had to start over twice because of software defects. The last one is where you have to put the perfume in the collection box.

I consider this a ripoff if it isn't fixed.

Who do you contact to get a refund?

[Post New]by Firestormprimo on Apr 21, 12 11:02 PM
I too am having trouble with the perfume bottles in the crate. Any help would be appreciated. it seems Bigfish are relying on the forums to find a solution.

Sdow1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Sdow1 on May 30, 12 3:14 PM
Me too (or four) for the perfume bottle issue. Have rebooted and still an issue.

Go to: