Dj2798
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

the clown....

[Post New]by Dj2798 on Feb 29, 12 7:28 PM
I am on level 14 of the grocery and I play through almost the entire whole level and the clown gets stuck at the banana's. I've done it 3 times now and it's the same thing. What am I missing? Can someone help me please?

Dj2798
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:the clown....

[Post New]by Dj2798 on Feb 29, 12 8:05 PM
It isn't just the clown.... I'm seeing that the little signs by the fruits and veg that have ? on them - well the banana turns sparkly with a banana on it instead of the question mark. That has to mean something, but I can't figure out what to do and have to restart that level. Anyone? Please? There are no help files on the game that I can see either.

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on Feb 29, 12 9:44 PM
I haven't had the clown get stuck.

When the unit has a question mark next to it, it simply means that it has an automatic help section. You don't have to run over and help the customer.

There is a help section but I find it to be most unhelpful. >.<

Edited on 02/29/2012 at 9:45:15 PM PST

Dj2798
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Dj2798 on Mar 1, 12 8:56 AM
Have you had the question mark turn bright and sparkly with the fruit or veg on it? That's when my characters get stuck.... I suppose I'm missing something I'm supposed to be doing, but I can't figure out what it is. Thanks for trying....

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on Mar 1, 12 9:49 AM
I take that back. I had the dark haired girl get stuck at the oranges at the very end of the level when I returned. She was the last person in the store.

I replayed it and didn't have a problem.

I am guessing that maybe we shouldn't leave the person with the question mark for last. Just a **** guess. Sorry.

Edited on 03/01/2012 at 9:54:26 AM PST

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on Mar 1, 12 10:22 AM
Um, why is the word w i l d edited? :/

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Mar 3, 12 3:39 AM
Hi Guys,

seems this game is a little buggy right now. The big fish team are checking it as everyone is having similar problems (including me).

Check the locked articles on the forums for advice on how to send an error report to them, def needs to be done by all of us as it will help them work out what the problem is and get it fixed.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 9, 12 4:44 AM
Hi fishies,

I just wanted to pop in and confirm we've noticed this game has a few glitches that need to be fixed. We're currently working on getting to the bottom of this.

I'd like to to ask all of you experiencing these issues to write to our Tech Support team, together with a Dr. Felix report.

This will help us track the amount of users affected and will help comparing stats to see if we can figure out a pattern to this issue.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Thanks!

-bfgRhone

Go to: