LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Stuck Chapter 7

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Feb 29, 12 8:22 PM
I'm stuck in the shed / outdoor area..Chapter 7, Scenes 1 & 2. I can't scrub the stain until I add an aroma to the soapy water...which I don't have & can't get. The hint tells me all the fragments are done, but something still needs to be done...no kidding...but I can't do it, Plus, there is still a fragment piece showing that I need to get. I thought possibly the rose would be the aroma, but I can't get the 4th piece of it. The hint there also tells me fragments are done, but something needs to be done... Yes I still don't have the rose, nor the 4th piece of something (water pipe piece?) & still need the rest of the bee hive. I just can't go any further. The walkthrough that I found sure doesn't help. I'm about ready to give up on this one...ridiculous to keep trying in vain to go any further. Oh, yeah, after getting out of the game, & getting back into it, i had a rake moving around at the top of the screen. It was moving like it was raking something, about midway, then it moved over to the left, then it disappeared. How weird is that? ! Can anyone help me with where I'm stuck. Sure would appreciate it. Happy Gaming.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:Stuck Chapter 7

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Feb 29, 12 8:24 PM
After going back & forth between the game & the forum, I went back to game again, (didn't exit the game), & the rake is busy at work again. lol

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Mar 1, 12 8:24 AM
I went back into the game, & tried to put the brush in the water, got msg. - it needs aroma. Then, just for the heck of it, I picked up the brush & tried to scrub the stain, directly without trying to put it in the water, & it Worked ! Surprise, surprise. yay ! So, I'll try to continue & see what happens.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Mar 1, 12 8:27 AM
I was able to continue, for now anyway. After scrubbing the stain just by picking up the brush & going directly to the fabric, I got the scarecrow, then after putting up the scarecrow, I got the last piece of the bee hive, then after putting it up & playing the mini game, I got the last piece of the rose. Hoorah !

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Mar 1, 12 8:29 AM
P.S. After getting the last piece of the rose, I went inside & to see if I was right about the rose being needed for the aroma, I put the rose in the water, & Yes, it showed it's petals. Of course, I didn't need it by then, as I'd already scrubbed the stain, which of course, had to be done, before I could even get the last rose piece....that was definitely a Glitch ! !

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Mar 1, 12 8:42 AM
I guess it was my mistake, about needing the water to begin with to scrub the stain...I just figured that would be the natural thing...otherwise, why put water with soap in the wooden container...& then later add the rose? But apparently, per the w t, that's all it amounted to. My apologies...no glitch...just rather Odd.

Go to: