bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Luxor Evolved forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 1, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Luxor Evolved forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Luxor Evolved players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Cinnamone
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Luxor Evolved forum

[Post New]by Cinnamone on Mar 3, 12 11:27 AM
I am not sure on what I am supposed to do on the Boss Battles. I keep on hitting everything I see and it takes an eternity before I succeed. Actually, I finished some of them but I still don't know how I did it. Can anyoneplease tell me what I have to do?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 3, 12 6:00 PM
Welcome to the pond, Cinnamone

You have to remove the whole chain going around the boss inside its "mouth" and then shoot the glowing powerup icon in the center to beat the boss. The white spiky rings on the outside of the bosses are the "spinners" and you want to shoot at least one of those right after hitting the boss' chain. If you don't, the spinners will get electrified and send extra chains out farther down the screen to block your attacks. There is always at least one blocking chain going around the outside of the boss and spinners no matter what, so it's a matter of timing your shots. The longer you take, the more the boss will send extra chains out. Enjoy!

Cinnamone
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Cinnamone on Mar 3, 12 7:53 PM
Thank you so much SynthpopAddict. I started the game all over again since I had missed all the fun and excitement trying to understand the jist...
Love the game even more!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 4, 12 12:30 PM
You're welcome, and enjoy the rest of the game. This has got to be the most intense Luxor ever, and I thought Luxor 2 was hard!

[Post New]by wickedwanda63 on May 11, 12 7:59 PM
OMG i have beat the 2nd vervion of luxor,,,,,still working on 1st version!!...
BUT OMFG... luv this 1!!!!
the "evoloved" is the freekin GREETEST!!!
will deffinette recamend to my buds!!!!!!!!
thanx to whom ever had the smarts for this 1!!!
luv ya!!

Edited on 05/11/2012 at 8:02:53 PM PST

[Post New]by DizzyJade1357 on Dec 11, 12 1:17 AM
Wow, I really enjoyed the trial - had to purchase this one. Very bright, fast, intense & if I didn't need to go to bed right now I would keep playing.............

Go to: