[Post New]by grandmakathy on Jan 25, 09 2:33 PM
need to find the goose. can anybody help. please

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:hall of records

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 25, 09 2:36 PM
Hi....here's a walkthrough that will help you.....

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/15739.page

[Post New]by grandmakathy on Jan 26, 09 9:20 AM
Hi Thanks for your reply,I am new to this forum. I have used the walkthrough many times but it makes no mention of the goose from the list. It is the last thing I need from the list. Can you help me.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 26, 09 9:28 AM
grandmakathy wrote:Hi Thanks for your reply,I am new to this forum. I have used the walkthrough many times but it makes no mention of the goose from the list. It is the last thing I need from the list. Can you help me.
Hi grandmakathy,

There is a picture and video walkthrough for Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure. If you go to this topic you will see instruction on how to find the pictures and videos on photobucket

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/16107.page

There is a picture of the goose in that walkthrough on photobucket.

The goose needs to be dusted off. It is below the bottom shelf that holds the skulls. It is under the far left skull and is about in the center lower part of the screen, under that lower shelf.

Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 01/26/2009 at 9:28:54 AM PST

Re:Mayan Calendar

[Post New]by grandmakathy on Jan 27, 09 1:24 PM
Hi Lizzie.
Thank you so much for your help. The photobucket is great. But this calendar is making me crazy. I cannot get the pieces to rotate or let go. I really like this game.Its not all about finding things. What others can you recommend.

kisses

kath

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Mayan Calendar

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 31, 09 8:41 AM
grandmakathy wrote:Hi Lizzie.
Thank you so much for your help. The photobucket is great. But this calendar is making me crazy. I cannot get the pieces to rotate or let go. I really like this game.Its not all about finding things. What others can you recommend. kisses kath
Hi, Kath
I'll send you a message with my recommendations for other games like this one. Happy gaming!

Go to: