Bank has stopped producing

[Post New]by sarahd7721 on Mar 1, 12 6:48 AM
So my bank, which was upgraded to level two, has stopped producing gold/money. i have destroyed it and rebuilt it but it is still at 0 production.

also happens with other buildings, mainly my schools and university. i am making enough food for the consumption.

any advice? is this a bug in the game? when is the fix coming?!

Re:Bank has stopped producing

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Mar 1, 12 8:28 AM
Hi Sarah. You can upgrade your bank to level three, but it is rather expensive to do so. You can build more banks as well. On the bottom of your screen you have two tabs the resources tab that shows all the info for each resource and your statistics tab. Click on the statistics tab and over to the left check and see how much food your're actually producing. Again with the schools and universities. The other issue is you may not have enough taverns or even if that bar is still green it could be that if your within a few citizens of maxing out try building another tavern and upgrading it. I'm not sure if barns affect money and science resources.

[Post New]by sarahd7721 on Mar 1, 12 12:10 PM
thank you, however that did not work for me. my wheat field is a level three and has stopped producing. my bank is a level 2 and has stopped producing.

according to my statistics i have a gain of 49 units of food for each "day". so i am making more than enough for my buildings to survive.

i just added two more temples so i have 81 out of 100 citizens.

any other tips?

[Post New]by sarahd7721 on Mar 1, 12 12:12 PM
thank you, however that did not work for me. my wheat field is a level three and has stopped producing. my bank is a level 2 and has stopped producing.

according to my statistics i have a gain of 49 units of food for each "day". so i am making more than enough for my buildings to survive.

any other tips?

zeiladae
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by zeiladae on Mar 2, 12 5:19 AM
Upgrade your bank to level 3, that worked for me.

This game is not working that good for me either. I have 17,000 and only two more things to study and I just opened up the swamp. I got tired of waiting to be told what was needed to build next so I started building everything in the small area. ( In my game I was waiting hours for more instructions) After playing a long time, it will suddenly get a resource request then a ton of story related quests, all which will be fullfilled before you can click to complete the resource request causing it to timeout.

Just plan to build and destroy when you have what you need, for instance; I built several level 2 schools to get the level 3 upgrade opened up. Then I tore down the extras leaving only 5 level 3 schools to get the university then I tore down 1 school leaving the 4 level 3 schools needed for a story quest. You can use the move if you have enough mana to move buildings also.

If there was a walkthru we could build what is needed to move the story along, instead of guessing and hoping the next thing we build will make it move on in the story line.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 2, 12 5:30 AM
zeiladae, when I played the game for a second time I decided to get ahead of the game by building the required factories and other buildings ahead of time. The game recognised that I had built more schools than was required and completed the quest for me immediately.

I did find that if I didn't complete the tasks given by villagers and left those open, I actually wasn't getting any main quests either from any of the gods.

bfgRhone

zeiladae
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by zeiladae on Mar 2, 12 5:46 AM
bfgRhone wrote:zeiladae, when I played the game for a second time I decided to get ahead of the game by building the required factories and other buildings ahead of time. The game recognised that I had built more schools than was required and completed the quest for me immediately.

I did find that if I didn't complete the tasks given by villagers and left those open, I actually wasn't getting any main quests either from any of the gods.

bfgRhone

The only quests that I don't complete are the ones that time out because the game desides to give and complete the quests all at once hours after I had built the building, or it gives me the quest after I sold the resources and used up my mana. Otherwise I do the timed quests but sometimes the above happens. The other quest is calming the strikers, and I build to apease them, instead of using the hand. I don't have strikers very often because of that.

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Mar 2, 12 5:28 PM
sarahd7721 wrote:thank you, however that did not work for me. my wheat field is a level three and has stopped producing. my bank is a level 2 and has stopped producing.

any other tips?

I'm not sure, because even with my bank maxed out at 20,000 I'm still showing positive income from the bank. I wouldn't delete the profile you have now, but have you tried starting the game under a new profile just to see what happens. Hope this helps.

SierraNV
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,208 Posts

[Post New]by SierraNV on Mar 4, 12 5:28 AM
Even though I had three 3 level banks and two 3 level markets, I too maxed out at 20,000 on the games screen while the market screen showed my totals as higher. This also affected the free gold and trading sales totals. I have played several times with added markets etc., but this still would happen. Not being able to go over 20,000 only affected one challenge from the priests and I was able to complete the game with all the awards. However, it would be great to be able to see as much income as truly generated when replaying.

Edited on 03/04/2012 at 5:31:04 AM PST

Go to: