The Scruffs Return of the Duke

[Post New]by smithjr on Mar 1, 12 10:59 AM
I am on Chapter 9 and trying to get the last cannon ball out of the cutlery case and I have polished the cutlery and the rag is gone. I have 3 spoons left and its telling me that they need polishing. What do I do?

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:The Scruffs Return of the Duke

[Post New]by lyrialice on Mar 1, 12 11:23 AM
Hi smithjr

Brace yourself.

Deinstal your game closedown your PC. When you reboot your PC go to the My Account tab then your Purchase History and Reinstal your game. Your progress should be saved. There was an update to the game on Feb28th.

If you would like to visit your games forum just click on the All Game Forum tab find your game name on the page that comes up and click on it. You are there. Most Game Forums have a walkthrough link in the first/second post on the page and there are also helpful posts and posters if the game is very new

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:The Scruffs Return of the Duke

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 1, 12 12:40 PM
Hi smithjr,

Welcome to the pond! As lyrialice mentioned, we recently released an update for this game that address the issues you appear to be experiencing in Chapter 9.

We apologize for the trouble. For more information on how to get the newest version of this game that fixes this issue, please click on the following link:

UPDATE! New version available for The Scruffs: Return of the Duke! February 28 2012

Also, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to our The Scruffs: Return of the Duke Forum, and since we already have a thread in that Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things nice and tidy.

If you continue to experience this or any other issues after installing the update, please contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: