insider 2 the stolen venus

[Post New]by selvie29 on Mar 1, 12 3:50 PM
i cant get the tomato sauce on the pizza i dont understand the pattern because even when you trace you still have to pick the cursor up to trace the top pattern

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:insider 2 the stolen venus

[Post New]by lyrialice on Mar 1, 12 4:29 PM
Hi selvie29

I haven't done that game but If you go to the All Game Forum tab and click on it a page will come up just find your game name and click on it and you will be in that forum.

The first post usually has a clickable link inside to a walkthrough. Just go down the walkthrough until you come to the part you are having difficulty with (there should be a picture) also read some of the many posts there might be a helpful hint in there

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:insider 2 the stolen venus

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 4, 12 3:39 AM
Hi selvie29,

Have you done that 3 times?

I haven't played that game yet but I was able to find the following information on the Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 Walkthrough, which can be found Here!

To add the sauce to the dough you must click and drag the pattern shown in the dough.
Follow the spiral exactly how it is drawn by the stars. Do this action three times to finish the sauce.

There is also some helpful advice on that pesky pizza here!

As this game already has a dedicated Forum, I'm going ahead and moving this thread here to keep things tidy!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: