[Post New]by cleoladycat on Mar 2, 12 12:03 AM
Any comments fishes?

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Todays DD March 2 2012

[Post New]by shagwendy on Mar 2, 12 4:43 AM
This game is just like the show, except the contestants are very smart and it's hard to get out of contestant row My husband finally wrote down what everything costs, he hates to lose. This is a 1 player game.

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Mar 2, 12 11:11 AM
No it's not you can play with two humans sitting at the same computer. I bought this back in the day when it came out and love how much replayability it has. It really is like the show with a variety of the games they have. It's single player or multiplayer. worth every penny especially at the $2.99 deal.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Mar 2, 12 6:06 PM
Played the trial and it's true - just like the game show on tv. I did very well in the trial but the game was just not fun enough for me. Other fishies may enjoy better than me. I didn't have any technical issues but there was just too much reading for me. Each item for sale and game to play was explained as it should be but it took too much consentration for me.

Not a bad game at all - just not for me.

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Mar 3, 12 4:39 AM
I noticed that this was the DD when there was less than 5 minutes left to buy it at that price. I scrambled to buy it since I love the Price Is Right. and thankfully got the DD price with only a minute to spare. I think it is worth the $2.99 price, but I probably would not buy it for $6.99. It is fun to play for about a half hour or so at a time but it gets boring pretty quick. I do like that there is a multiplayer option. My boyfriend and I played a few games against each other and I found that more fun than playing against the computer alone. I am glad that I got it for the DD price, and will probably play the game again some time, but I think it is going to be a game I play every once in a while, and not the kind of game I would want to play more regularly. If you like the Price Is Right, demo the game before buying it, and if possible, try to get the game on sale.

Go to: