bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 2, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart forum

[Post New]by FLASH1983 on Mar 4, 12 9:47 AM
I'm tapping on the spiders legs to get the wardrobe to open but it doesn't do anyhting.

[Post New]by FLASH1983 on Mar 4, 12 9:55 AM
I'm tapping on the spiders legs to get the wardrobe to open but it doesn't do anyhting.

Daenerys
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Daenerys on Mar 11, 12 5:28 AM
I have the exacy same problem, I have inserted the gem but when I try tapping the spiderlegs nothing moves or happens :c

[Post New]by ma5icshell on Mar 16, 12 4:51 PM
I'm also having the same problem with the spider's legs. Anyone out there that can help?

[Post New]by Jules_Jewels on Mar 25, 12 3:52 PM
I played the hidden game in the catacombs and I clicked on the the urn or ink filled whatever and it was picked up before I could place the red rose in it. Now I am left with the red rose only and nowhere to turn it into a black rose. Can I fix this somehow, or do I have to start the game all over?

[Post New]by Jules_Jewels on Mar 25, 12 3:54 PM
I played the hidden game in the catacombs and I clicked on the the urn or ink filled whatever and it was picked up before I could place the red rose in it. Now I am left with the red rose only and nowhere to turn it into a black rose. Can I fix this somehow, or do I have to start the game all over?

[Post New]by emmsgems on Mar 31, 12 3:25 PM
I have been playing this game for over a month, and now I can't open it in full screen - even the small screen isnt' the full screen. I am unable to see the bottom of the screen and I can't remove the bottom tool bar on my desk top (Windows Vista).

In essence - I can't see the whole game. Now what?

[Post New]by emmsgems on Mar 31, 12 3:27 PM
I barely remember the spider, but I think you have to be quite specific in where you click on each leg.

[Post New]by kajunpeg on Apr 16, 12 8:05 PM
Jules_Jewels wrote:I played the hidden game in the catacombs and I clicked on the the urn or ink filled whatever and it was picked up before I could place the red rose in it. Now I am left with the red rose only and nowhere to turn it into a black rose. Can I fix this somehow, or do I have to start the game all over?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 20, 12 2:54 AM
kajunpeg, I'm not sure whether you need to use the urn to dye the rose:

Zoom into the sparkles to play a HOS.
Open the stone book (I) to reveal the urn.
Dip the rose (J) in the ink (K) to turn it black.
Open the box (A) to reveal the scorpion.
Receive the GAS VALVE.

Here's a screenshot of this scene:

Screenshot

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

[Post New]by SqueakyFish on Apr 25, 12 11:42 AM
Hello. I'm having problems in the portrait room. I have all nine of them yet it says that there are are a few still missing. Is there another one I or anyone else having trouble missed?

[Post New]by joycemt on Jul 20, 12 2:43 PM
I'm really having trouble with the spider's legs on the closet. Can't seem to move his legs no matter what I do. Anyone get this one figured out?

[Post New]by jmanogg on Jul 27, 12 12:34 PM
I am stuck with the Vladd picture in the Great Hallway. The hint keeps pointing me back to the picture and I can see that it is bolted to the wall, but I have nothing in my inventory to remove the bolts and nothing left to find according to the hints... What am I missing?

[Post New]by Tysonlou on Aug 11, 12 8:07 PM
I am having trouble with using the chisel to engrave the $.....it will not work....and I can't finish the game...help!

[Post New]by diezle on Aug 22, 12 3:11 AM
I am having the same trouble with using the chisel to engrave the $.....it will not work....and I can't finish the game...please help!

[Post New]by Coolemt on Aug 29, 12 7:14 AM
Can't carve the money sign either and I am stuck now. Any help?

[Post New]by Loisa66 on Sep 8, 12 1:13 PM
What are the Illusion Objects mentioned in the achievements folder?

[Post New]by Havcat on Sep 8, 12 2:09 PM
I'm having the same problem, cannot get the chisel to work, so cannot move forward in the game.

[Post New]by katyo58 on Sep 12, 12 1:44 PM
Having a problem with the preservation tube .....have put two switches in, but only one is showing ....is there a bug?

Go to: