bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 2, 12 12:19 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

jonah11
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

Re:Post any Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart technical issues here only

[Post New]by jonah11 on Mar 2, 12 9:17 AM
I have done everything you said to do. The only way I seem to be able to play the game is to uninstall and reinstall. help.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 2, 12 11:43 AM
Yes I have an issue I do not have the hint option in casual mode I waited for 10 minutes and the bat did not open his wings I know this is what is supposed to happen as I have played the CE some time ago

[Post New]by nursefree_spirit on Mar 2, 12 1:49 PM
Am having trouble at the family tree part have all the portraits and it won't let me place them correctly; it just keeps telling me one is still missing. Anyone with any suggestions. i have 9 portraits on the tree.

2easy
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by 2easy on Mar 2, 12 5:07 PM
Cannot get the game to open in full screen, have downloaded it twice and gone to options and ticked the full screen box but still wont do it. One thing left to do.......forget it!

gheudi
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by gheudi on Mar 3, 12 4:04 AM
I am currently in Chapter 5 and in the dungeon. When I reached this point, I stopped playing. Today, I went back to the game, but there is nothing to do there. I read the walkthrough and apparently what should happen is a HO scene, but nothing shows - even the hint button says there's nothing to do. If I remove then reinstall the game will I lose my progress?

DianeIsis
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by DianeIsis on Mar 3, 12 7:30 AM
Just downloaded trial and started to play. Nothing available to click on and no hint and the woman keeps saying i have to continue searching the area and i found the half ruby heart and put it in the statue and picked up the two round framed pictures and then nothing left. No tools to find. When I decided to shut the game down a message popped up and was gone so quick that all I got was that my resolution was wrong. I cannot find the correct resolution to use anywhere. Please help. Thanks, DianeIsis

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 3, 12 9:59 AM
DianeIsis wrote:Just downloaded trial and started to play. Nothing available to click on and no hint and the woman keeps saying i have to continue searching the area and i found the half ruby heart and put it in the statue and picked up the two round framed pictures and then nothing left. No tools to find. When I decided to shut the game down a message popped up and was gone so quick that all I got was that my resolution was wrong. I cannot find the correct resolution to use anywhere. Please help. Thanks, DianeIsis

Sounds like you have the same problem as me I could not get a hint and could not move on it will not let me move on and no hints what to do next

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Mar 3, 12 2:02 PM
You need the black heart as well as the red heart to continue. They were found in the same scene. Try starting again and playing with the tutorial which will show you where it is.

Koodle
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Koodle on Mar 4, 12 7:26 AM
Same problem. Stuck in the dungeon. The hint button says there is nothing to do here. I hope we can find an answer to this one. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by FLASH1983 on Mar 4, 12 10:16 AM
I'm tapping on the spiders legs to get the door open but nothing happens. The walkthrough is vague on this part and of no help.

Krissy41
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Krissy41 on Mar 4, 12 1:54 PM
I'm stuck in the Radio Tower it is telling me to insert the boot disc and drop the gold wire...I can't find the boot disc and it won't let me drop the gold wire...Is anyone having this problem it is chapter 5.. Thank you!

crickets52
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by crickets52 on Mar 5, 12 7:54 AM
Have an issue in the Countess Bedroom (with the spiders). The dresser is supposed to allow me to find a roll of tape but after clicking on the book to get the spider page, it will not allow me to open to the dresser again so I am not able to get the tape. When I click on the hint button, it indicates I have something to do at the dresser but does not open the window to the dresser. Anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by FLASH1983 on Mar 5, 12 8:47 AM
misti99 wrote:Flash1983....believe you have to click each leg til they are spaced out evenly
like a spiders, then the door will open.

Krissy41....click eveywhere in the Radio Tower....for disk is in there and I believe
the gold wires are dropped on the left side to complete some broken wires....

Just updated the Adobe Flash and Shockwave players to current version....
uninstalled this game....and reinstalled.... hope that helps....we will see..
Good luck....

[Post New]by FLASH1983 on Mar 5, 12 8:49 AM
FLASH1983 wrote:
misti99 wrote:Flash1983....believe you have to click each leg til they are spaced out evenly

Krissy41....click eveywhere in the Radio Tower....for disk is in there and I believe

Good luck....

Yea, I've tried that for 2 days and nothing happens. Frustrating. From some of the other posts I've read I'm not the only one who has had this issue.

bccorey50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bccorey50 on Mar 5, 12 2:38 PM
nursefree_spirit wrote:Am having trouble at the family tree part have all the portraits and it won't let me place them correctly; it just keeps telling me one is still missing. Anyone with any suggestions. i have 9 portraits on the tree.

bccorey50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bccorey50 on Mar 5, 12 2:40 PM
Having same problem of game not allowing me to move around the nine portraits, I am getting same message

Krissy41
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Krissy41 on Mar 5, 12 4:13 PM

Good luck....

I've checked everywhere in the radio tower for the boot disc and they are not there...I think I've clicked on everything possible The hint help does not work in most areas and is not working here either. I can't drop the wires period, not to the left, right, top or bottom. This game has had sooooo many glitches it's not funny. This is the second game in a week that we have purchased and is full of bugs! I've followed the walkthrough to a T and still can not get it to work...Any suggestion? Thanks

[Post New]by southerndrawl66 on Mar 6, 12 7:57 PM
I am having the same problem in the dungeon. I'm supposed to be able to pick up the marble in the middle of the floor but it won't let me. I picked up the piece of paper and now it won't let me click on or do anything else. If I use the hint button it says "there is nothing left to do here".
Lame.
Is there any way to fix this yet?

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Mar 7, 12 3:52 PM
I am stuck in dun. also. Only able to pick up paper, did anybody get any answers to tjis issue yet?

Go to: